ND vs Stanford

jrb2590

It was close I don't know. Shoulda been blown dead in my opinion however I think his left elbow may have been down right before he reached over. Crazy ending regardless. They definitely would've needed some without a doubt evidence to overturn that call at home, there would've been uproar

Sorry, Stanford Got Screwed, Taylor was not down as he was on top of bodies when he reached across the goal line.

It's football, not rugby. His forward progress was clearly stopped, not that he conclusively cross the goal line anyway.

Regardless, it was an incredible goal line stand and a real gut check win for the Irish.

It's football, not rugby. His forward progress was clearly stopped, not that he conclusively cross the goal line anyway.

Regardless, it was an incredible goal line stand and a real gut check win for the Irish.

He absolutely crossed the goal, there is no doubt about that, whether or not he was down is the question.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.