If you were Chan, what would you do to get the team's head on stra

calbear

At this point you'd just have to ask them if they like being the laughing stock of the league, I mean if millions of dollars plus complete embarrassment among your peers isn't enough motivate you to do your job then there's deeper problems.

This whole Moorman getting the shaft sent a wave through the locker room. I mean cutting captains in the middle of the year?? What a stupid message to send while they were winning. I just don't get that. I mean it was a captain.?? Dumb way to confront the locker room with such a shocker when they were coming off two winning weeks. Doesn't make Fitz's arm better or tackles more efficient but did something to their overall cohesion. If Fred Jackson is peeved what does that say about everyone else?

This whole Moorman getting the shaft sent a wave through the locker room. I mean cutting captains in the middle of the year?? What a stupid message to send while they were winning. I just don't get that. I mean it was a captain.?? Dumb way to confront the locker room with such a shocker when they were coming off two winning weeks. Doesn't make Fitz's arm better or tackles more efficient but did something to their overall cohesion. If Fred Jackson is peeved what does that say about everyone else?

That could have a major effect on team chemistry to cut a respected veteran former pro bowl captain mid season. But its much deeper than this

I am calling my theory the Arizona theory. In 2008 we were 4 and 0 looking good. Game 5 was against Arizona. In the third play of the game Edwards gets clocked by Adrian Wilson and our season went to hell in a hand basket. Our team mojo flew out the window. We need to get our mojo back in this next game. It is hiding somewhere in that stadium. Maybe under the visitor bench. We need to find it and have it re-installed. Arizona took it from us and we need to get it back or it is going to be a long season and I am going to be upset I forked out $200 for the NFL package.

I am calling my theory the Arizona theory. In 2008 we were 4 and 0 looking good. Game 5 was against Arizona. In the third play of the game Edwards gets clocked by Adrian Wilson and our season went to hell in a hand basket. Our team mojo flew out the window. We need to get our mojo back in this next game. It is hiding somewhere in that stadium. Maybe under the visitor bench. We need to find it and have it re-installed. Arizona took it from us and we need to get it back or it is going to be a long season and I am going to be upset I forked out $200 for the NFL package.

this is a solid theory.

We have to find our Mojo in Az.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I would have had skirts waiting in each players locker after the Pats game. I guess you could add some purses to go with it.

+1!

I think it'll be interesting to hear what, if anything, the team does. Certainly being out of Buffalo this week is a very, very good thing.

It's a tough spot - who on the coaching staff or roster has the ability to shake this off. I don't know, but to sandyclam's point - hopefully they go on a mojo manhunt and come up big. Who knows - Fitz is from Arizona. Maybe it's in his storage unit or something.

Lets be honest here. The MAIN problem of the Patriots game was NOT Fitz. The 49ers game was an all around bitchslap. Franchise QB should be a priority, but if chan is trying to get his team's head on straight...blasting the starting QB, whose for all accounts loved in the room, isn't the right way to go.

Take your agenda to one of the other 25 threads you've started calling for his head.

Edited by Jdragon2