Season ticket holder pins [and hats]

kipawa

I can't believe some of you actually liked that hat. LMAO. It's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. I have some friends that are season ticket holders in Indy, Chicago, Pittsburgh and the Jets. I posted the hat on my facebook page the day I got back from the Miami game, and the hilarity that ensued from my picture post rivaled that of the retatta post.

That hat is a total waste of money! It's brutal, IMO.

Gotta agree. Ugly as sin. And the large size is useless for everyone in my family.

You'd think they'd send something a bit classy to their best customers. This thing is like the Bills version of Army surplus.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta agree. Ugly as sin. And the large size is useless for everyone in my family.

You'd think they'd send something a bit classy to their best customers. This thing is like the Bills version of Army surplus.

Zubas for your head. What's wrong with that?

It is a little harsh, but it's a nice (made) hat.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Actually, I like the hat. Sort of camo effect, only red and blue. And the size was perfect....ususally they are to small for me. You can please all the people all the time......

Large Size??? the hat is adjustable. I like it, different than your typical hat.