why are there so many !@#$s on this board? especially in ppp?

I hereby publicly accuse the UCI, McQuaid and Verbruggen to have concealed cases of doping, received money for doing so, have accepted money from Lance Armstrong to conceal a doping case, have protected certain racing cyclists, concealed cases of doping, have engaged in manipulation, particularly of tests and races, have hesitated and delayed publishing the results of a positive test on Alberto Contador, have accepted bribes, are corrupt, are terrorists, have no regard for the rules, load the dice, are fools, do not have a genuine desire to restore discipline to cycling, are full of ****, are clowns, their words are worthless, are liars, and are no different to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.

As evidenced by the amount of time they spend posting, the regulars on the PPP don't really have much going on in their lives, so they spend their time complaining about everyone else and pretending they know better.

Or you repeatedly get your ass handed to you and stop posting.

Which one is it?

in all seriousness, and im wrong many times, i dont know everything, but our disscussions devolve into personal attacks on ppp, and we never really discover truth. idk, seems scary...

im just getting more and more turned off by going there, not because we disagree, but sometimes, a person just attacks me, and never even mentions the ideas... ( im also guility of this)

i mean, even when ideas are talked about, the insults still never stop... it's just starting to get old and childish.

Edited by MARCELL DAREUS POWER

And how the hell did I start it?

It all started about 50 years ago on an airplane...

Picard never would have freaked out. He would have ordered Worf to bring back that things head so he could feed it to the fish in his Ready Room :nana: