Keys Bills V 49ers

PatsFanNH

I just listened to local (SF) radio at lunch time here in the Bay Area and they had on the 49ers insider to talk all that is SF Football. They didn't mention the Bills once and even talked about several of their games in the distance. Suffice to say, the Bills are not even a blip on the 49ers radar right now and there is no talk amongst the fans locally about the upcoming game. The talk show hosts had more to say about the game after the Bills against the Giants.

I think the general sentiment around here, both with the 49ers team and their fans, is that we (meaning the 49ers nation) have a softy coming up, so let's punish them physically like we do to everyone else and move on to bigger and better opponents.

It's just a sad state of irrelevance for the Bills and us Buffalo fans. So frustating and pathetic.

Oh well; i'll be there on sunday to take my weekly form of punishment and harrassment.

I think this is the only way the Bills win. They will have to 'steal' one from the 49ers. Bills can do things on offense to put up points- if Fitz is 'on'.

I doubt this though because i think Whitner has been looking forward to playing the Bills for a few years now. He will get the great D fired up. This one could get ugly, early

Honestly, I am no less disgusted with the Patriots loss than anyone else... but I bet anything the Bills show up on Sunday with a great effort. Not saying a win necessarily, but it will be a closer game than appears possible right now.

When the Bills lose to the Pats (2-19 in 10.5 seasons!) they lose big...Belichek runs the score up on the Bills as much as he can (throwing til the very end...kicking meaningless field goals) because he knows the Bills will melt like an ice-cream cone on sunny day, whenever anything goes wrong against the Pats. It has been this way for a while...cliche as it is, the Pats are in the Bills heads like no other team... the Bills, as overmatched as they normally are against good teams, normally give a good effort when they are healthy...except against the Pats.

It may sound silly, but I think the Bills/49ers game will be within a touchdown for the winning team.

Honestly, I am no less disgusted with the Patriots loss than anyone else... but I bet anything the Bills show up on Sunday with a great effort. Not saying a win necessarily, but it will be a closer game than appears possible right now.

When the Bills lose to the Pats (2-19 in 10.5 seasons!) they lose big...Belichek runs the score up on the Bills as much as he can (throwing til the very end...kicking meaningless field goals) because he knows the Bills will melt like an ice-cream cone on sunny day, whenever anything goes wrong against the Pats. It has been this way for a while...cliche as it is, the Pats are in the Bills heads like no other team... the Bills, as overmatched as they normally are against good teams, normally give a good effort when they are healthy...except against the Pats.

It may sound silly, but I think the Bills/49ers game will be within a touchdown for the winning team.

I think it's safe to say Rex and the Jets are in their heads too. I also don't think its silly to think the 9ers game can be within a TD on Sunday. I'm calling 14-12 Bills. Holding the niners to 4 field goals........ Wait. Did i just write that?