Everyone needs to settle a bit

Too bad a game is 4 quarters long. The d stunk, no question, but wouldn't it be nice to have a QB who could take apart a defense like Brady does. You can like it or not but as long as Brady is playing the Bills will be also-rans in their own division.

Yes, I would like to have Brady instead of Fitz.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just sick of reading week after week the same people post that they are fed up with this team. You're all just full of crap. If you were really so fed up I wouldn't have to read the same old posts over and over and over again. Move on, like another team, stop watching football, whatever, I don't care, stop posting the same thing every single week.

Yes, the Bills have looked terrible in two games this year, yes they have stunk for over 10 years, yes it's going to, most likely, continue. Either get over it or move on. Your act is very, very tired.

Edited by Mark80

I'm just sick of reading week after week the same people post that they are fed up with this team. You're all just full of crap. If you were really so fed up I wouldn't have to read the same old posts over and over and over again. Move on, like another team, stop watching football, whatever, I don't care, stop posting the same thing every single week.

Yes, the Bills have looked terrible in two games this year, yes they have stunk for over 10 years, yes it's going to, most likely, continue. Either get over it or move on. You're act is very, very tired.

:thumbsup:

Yes, the Bills have looked terrible in two games this year, yes they have stunk for over 10 years, yes it's going to, most likely, continue. Either get over it or move on. Your act is very, very tired.

As is the stinking ;)

Hey, just because you've moved on to the acceptance step doesn't mean other people aren't still in the anger stage. Everybody moves through grieving at their own pace!

I'm not fed up. I enjoy the misery 12 years of losing brings.