Thanks for the New and Improved Defense

San-O

o The old D coordinator fired. Wanny stepping into the D coordinator role.o Switch back to 4-3, using players better suited to this D.o Drafting for defense using high picks.o Sign the highest profile D player on the market.The Bills are now 27th in the league yards/game, and 30th in the league points/ game.It's going to get worse over the next two weeks also.What garbage. Stop buying merch. if not tickets.http://www.nfl.com/s...=true&Submit=Go

That's what I'm saying! A couple months ago Nix was a genius for signing them both. 4 games later, not so much.

Yes we all loved what Nix did a few months ago...but we're not the ones being paid to make the decisions to better this football team. Nix is. It's his job to make the right decisions on football matters, especially personnel. Did Nix ask himself why Houston didn't seem to be trying very hard to keep Mario Williams? Did he think long and hard about the ramifications if Williams didn't work out? Why didn't New England fight very hard to keep Anderson? After four games theses signings look like terrible moves. Mario Williams has been virtually invisible. I may be overreacting but It's not looking good. It's looking real bad. If Mario Williams turns out to be a bust, imagine how that salary will set this franchise back. I also think we can make an argument that Nix's drafts were not good. The only chance this franchise might have is when RW is no longer on the scene and whoever owns the team is willing to put the money into the men running the football operation. Get quality football people who know how to build a winner. I doubt that any football guy worth his salt would be seriously trying to sell Fitz as the QB to take this team to the promised land. Yes, I'm frustrated, and I may be overreacting to two horrible losses to division foes, but I don't I don't think I am.