Hey Buddy...can you spare ....ugh, ugh, a defense ?

rcatty

Hey Buddy...you feeling a little of the scare from New England yet ? Have you conceded a little bit of that cocky, brashness you had before the season started ? Tired of being laughed at ? Does it bother you that you and your team are seen as a joke around the league? I bet AJ is laughing in his boots ! I hope you, Chan and Wanny were wearing Depends yesterday because you all soiled yourselves.

So I take it the team is performing as you expected them too?

Hell no but how is this Nix fault? He addressed what was the biggest needs of the team and the players are not performing. But I just hated hindsight threads. Everyone wanted Mario.

And I hoped to have a 3-1 start. 2-2 is a game off. I just have to accept the PAts game is always a loss. But this is on the players, especially the defense. Yesterday was completely embarrassing.

Hell no but how is this Nix fault? He addressed what was the biggest needs of the team and the players are not performing. But I just hated hindsight threads. Everyone wanted Mario.

And I hoped to have a 3-1 start. 2-2 is a game off. I just have to accept the PAts game is always a loss. But this is on the players, especially the defense. Yesterday was completely embarrassing.

Bingo.

As a fan, I have been told this team would compete this year. No excuses. This team will compete for the 10th overall pick

I know it sounds harsh, but in all honesty...

We are 0-2 in the AFC East

Even there isn't a winning record, changes need to be made. But there are still 12 games left to play. Hopefully, we see the improvement.

This thread was/is about the defense as a whole. Go back and look YOU are the only one to mention mario.

0-2 in div. is more telling than 2-2 ,imo.

This thread was/is about the defense as a whole. Go back and look YOU are the only one to mention mario.

Umm, the thread was about the defense. Nix did what most fans would have done to try and fit it. What would you have done? A lot of times people like to jsut criticize without coming up with a solution. Because I would have done everything Nix did. I'm flat out shocked the defense is so bad. But that's not on Nix IMO.

Umm, the thread was about the defense. Nix did what most fans would have done to try and fit it. What would you have done? A lot of times people like to jsut criticize without coming up with a solution. Because I would have done everything Nix did. I'm flat out shocked the defense is so bad. But that's not on Nix IMO.

Agreed.

Nix did all the right things for defense. He grabbed two great de players, drafted one of the best corners, and hired a DC who has won a super bowl as a DC. It looks like good decisions all around. The crap play by the defense is mind boggling. Best guess is wanstache is living in the past and can't adapt to the new game

Duh, that was what I said...about the defense AS A WHOLE. Not that Nix brouhgt in Mario and now MARI-O is underperforming. I.m happy you are simpatico with Mr. Nix, but he's no buddy of mine.

Edited by kidprison

Even there isn't a winning record, changes need to be made. But there are still 12 games left to play. Hopefully, we see the improvement.

I hope they go 12-0 the next 12, but in reality...the change is obvious.

Chan is in his last year of his contract and will be 12-28 as the Bills head coach. In the NFL, Chan is now 30-38 all time as a head coach.

I believe now, Fitz is 17-34-1 as a starter in the NFL and 12-26 as the Bills starting QB.

Fitz is also on pace to be MVP for TD's passed in 2012 and might be reigning champ in 2012 again in interceptions.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Nix tried to do the right things, and on paper he did.

Mario Sucks.

Fitz Sucks.

Stevie is wishing he signed with San Fran.

We got bamboozled by Jauron, Fitz and now Mario.

What ya gonna do?

I agree, Nix on paper set this team up to compete.

Mario was a great signing still, but the jury is still out. Overall, I think Wannstedt is outdated and his scheme is outdated. Mario still can be great, but under Wannstedt I'm not sure.

Fitz is 3-11 since signing his contract extentsion--that is embarrassing!