Defensive Coordinator As Head Coach

This team has to get an identity and realize its' strength. Get someone in here who can keep building this side of the ball and who knows how to make adjustments when things are not going well. This Gailey thing was a good idea when the whole plan was to get the most out of a 2nd rated QB but it's over now. This team need a Mike Nolan type or some up and comer from college with some fresh ideas. This defense is waaaay too talented to be performing like this. Too bad the bridger was burned with Wade Phillips because that guy knows what to do with talent.

These coaches have proven time and time again that they are clueless when adversity strikes. I really don't want to know what Chan's record is within the division since he has been here. He can't even make divisional games CLOSE anymore.....

We have been on a constant cycle of rotating from offensive coordinators to defensive for the last 10 years.

> Gregg Williams - defense

> Mike Mularky - offense

> Dick Jauron - defense

> Chan Gailey - offense

It makes absolutely NO difference what side of the ball they have expertise in. If they suck at the head coach position, they won't help our team.

In my opinion, Gailey has gotten great production out of our offensive talent.

Fitz, FJax, Stevie, Chandler, Pears, Urbik, etc. - All of these players are mid-late round picks that have been better under Gailey than under any other NFL coach/coordinator.

Gailey's downfall is that he has shown NO ability to handle the defensive side of the ball. His assistant coaches (Edwards and Wannstedt) have been bad.

And as the head coach, his team seems unprepared to play (slow starts, sloppy, out of rhythm) about 25 percent of the time. The players also seem to quit on him whenever they face adversity. i don't think I've seen this team play 4 quarters of good football since he's been here.

We need a GOOD head coach, plain and simple.

I don't care if he's offensive, defensive or special teams.

We have been on a constant cycle of rotating from offensive coordinators to defensive for the last 10 years.

> Gregg Williams - defense

> Mike Mularky - offense

> Dick Jauron - defense

> Chan Gailey - offense

It makes absolutely NO difference what side of the ball they have expertise in. If they suck at the head coach position, they won't help our team.

In my opinion, Gailey has gotten great production out of our offensive talent.

Fitz, FJax, Stevie, Chandler, Pears, Urbik, etc. - All of these players are mid-late round picks that have been better under Gailey than under any other NFL coach/coordinator.

Gailey's downfall is that he has shown NO ability to handle the defensive side of the ball. His assistant coaches (Edwards and Wannstedt) have been bad.

And as the head coach, his team seems unprepared to play (slow starts, sloppy, out of rhythm) about 25 percent of the time. The players also seem to quit on him whenever they face adversity. i don't think I've seen this team play 4 quarters of good football since he's been here.

We need a GOOD head coach, plain and simple.

I don't care if he's offensive, defensive or special teams.

Agree other than the Jets game when they did not quit and scored some touchdowns in garbage time. Your post makes too much sense for the majority of bipolar fans on this forum to comprehend.

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

im not sure on the ratio either but the bills have spent quite a few draft picks on the defensive side of the ball with little to show for it. for a offensive minded coach thats gotta burn a little. imagine if they went all offense and tried to just put a solid offense on the field. the D couldnt have played worse

This team has to get an identity and realize its' strength. Get someone in here who can keep building this side of the ball and who knows how to make adjustments when things are not going well. This Gailey thing was a good idea when the whole plan was to get the most out of a 2nd rated QB but it's over now. This team need a Mike Nolan type or some up and comer from college with some fresh ideas. This defense is waaaay too talented to be performing like this. Too bad the bridger was burned with Wade Phillips because that guy knows what to do with talent.

These coaches have proven time and time again that they are clueless when adversity strikes. I really don't want to know what Chan's record is within the division since he has been here. He can't even make divisional games CLOSE anymore.....

I thought Perry Fewell should have kept the job.

Maybe they can get him back if Chan ultimately fails this year which that's looking to be the case.