How did YOUR actions affect the game?

Just Jack

I dont understand how people "do other things" on sunday and record the game...how do you consider yourselves "fans" if you dont even watch the games live?

Kids? who cares, say "sorry Johnny, find a ride to your baseball tournament, daddy has to root for the Bills" (this shouldnt be an issue because real fans kids would also be diehards and wouldnt participate in something on a sunday anyway)

Family functions? "sorry family, why the hell would you schedule a function on a game day?

Errands? your a P*ssy, unnaceptable, ever

unless of course your one of those who say, "its just a game, im not going to let it dictate my life", in which case, my response is "then your not a real fan, your a causal fan" (which is fine I guess, as long as you realize your just a casual fan and cant celebrate when we finally win the big one)

end rant

I agree with this post. End of story

This is the first game I watched from my living room (attended the home opener and browns game and saw the jets massacre at the local backers bar).

As soon as we went up 21-7, I pulled down my season ticket games on stubhib for jax and st louis as (1) I thought they would go up in value after we rip NE or (2) I'd try to make it up for te games (6 hr drive from Columbus)

An hour later I was passed out drunk on my couch in the middle of the 4pm games after the roller coaster of emotions, wishing I ha just left the tix for sale.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept switching from the living room to the bedroom, and when in the living room good things man, when I went to the bedroom,

bad things man. I tried to stay in the living room for the balance of the game, and that worked pretty good up until the half and

a little in to the third, then it wouldn't have mattered if I flew to the moon to watch the rest, or stuck a rabbits foot up my arse.

No amount of superstition was going to change that outcome.

3 things I did differently:

1. I switched beers, mid-game. First half I was drinking Guiness. Well, the Guiness ran out and all that was in the fridge was my wife's Budweiser, so thats what I drank in the second half. Crap beer, turned the Bills play to crap.

2. I watched the game on my laptop. I don't normally do that, I watch it on my TV.

3. I wore shorts while watching the game. For the Chiefs and Browns, I wore pants. NEVER AGAIN!