CJ and Fred

I love Fred, and think he is a great back. I think CJ is a superstar back. When we use Fred, CJ is never even close to being what he can be. CJ needs his touches. I know neither are 100% but when CJ is back to full strength, he needs to be our unquestioned starter.

Fred....Cj....Does it matter when the staff does not use them properly? You can have Adrien Peterson and Arian Foster here and neither would have the effect they should as our staff wouldnt know how to best deploy and game plan with....

RB is one of the few positions of strength for the Bills, and they are in good shape with either Jackson or Spiller on the field. Gailey could have made a better call on the goal line (how about putting a FB in there to help lead the way on that dive), but in general, the offense is going to go as far as these two guys can carry it.

The Bills are going to need them both, because judging by Wannstedt's defense, the Bills are going to have to score 40+ points a game to beat the better teams on their schedule.

I think you would have Mac leading followed by choice at the goal line..healthy hard running back behind a truck...I think CJ is effective in a spread or from over 15 yards from the endzone where he can make moves and be in motion...

I think you would have Mac leading followed by choice at the goal line..healthy hard running back behind a truck...I think CJ is effective in a spread or from over 15 yards from the endzone where he can make moves and be in motion...

You could say hind sight 20/20 yada yada... But I hope I dont ever see spiller again as the running back on any x and goal running play unless it's a sweep or a surprise draw out of spread.

I just posted the same thing in a different thread, One or the other as THE main back

On the bright side Fitz should be good for a game or two not throwing an INT. IIRC he's "good" (and I use that term loosly) for 2 games then throws 2 to 3 INTs in a game, repeat over 16 games

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

In the 3 years Spiller has been playing, Chan has never put him in on SHort and goal. With a bum shoulder and no lead blocker, Chan puts him in on short and goal!

Go Figure.

This coach, franchise, whatever you wanna call it, is so inconsistent.