Say no to Kurt Warner!

Pete

Stop the madness!  Please stop posting "lets sign Kurt Warner"!  For the love of God please stop!  Drew is not very good but he is far superior to Kurt Warner

189662[/snapback]

I agree. Kurt Warner is Drew Bledsoe. I give Bledsoe the slight edge. No thanks

The thing about Warner is this: he looks lousy when the offensive line doesn't come to play. But if you give him time in the pocket, that guy will just eat a defense alive. It's scary. Our offense seems to be decent to slightly good in pass protection, so Warner could have some success. Warner is also a good character guy, and a good mentor for a young QB.

Warner is also a good character guy, and a good mentor for a young QB.

191170[/snapback]

I don't really have a comment on Warner vs. Bledsoe, but if you're looking for a character guy and a mentor, who better than Drew? If thats what you're looking for in a vet backup, Drew is your guy.

I don't really have a comment on Warner vs. Bledsoe, but if you're looking for a character guy and a mentor, who better than Drew?  If thats what you're looking for in a vet backup,  Drew is your guy.

191203[/snapback]

The only problem with that is if your starter gets hurt in a big game,

you're stuck with Drew all over again. :)

I don't want Warner, but I'd take him over Drew.

I'd even take Travis f'n Brown over Drew right now. :)

Warner is obviously better than Bledsoe, but they both have the same issues.....no mobility and can't carry a team when things aren't working just right.

Thus, he's not worth signing since we aren't going to find anyone to take Drew off our hands.