Patriots @ Bills 9/30/2012 Game Thread

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another underthrown deep ball by Fitz with a very wide open receiver. Easy pick. And these pats Corners are their weakness, they rarely make plays on the ball. I'm not sure if we can ever get to the playoffs with Fitz. The rules give you plays in the passing game and you need a QB that can take advantage. But this game essentially was lost on the D line. They have been shredded up the gut in the running game, and Brady has had all the time he needs. What a joke and an embarrassment. The Pats are at their most vulnerable in years, we have a 14 point second half lead and piss it away. Fitz gets a D, the RB's get a C-, the d and Wanny get a big F. It looks like two division losses to the Pats, because they will surely be better by midseason. A shot a t 3-1, maybe 4-3 now looks like 3-5 at best.

This is a major reality check for the Bills and their fans. Many people in the media picked the Bills and went out on a limb, but the same old Bills showed up. I don't get it as a fan. Why this continues to happen but obviously this franchise still has major issues. How can you give up 48 points and 42 points against two divisional opponents? This is just sad. This is a sad, sad time to be a Bills fan.

Edited by Big Curt

from 21-7 to 21-42.

At Home.

Worst thing for me is time managment. I have no !@#$ING clue how to coach, but i would do better by simple 12years old kid logic.

Followed this team sincie 1991.

21 years of pain to sum it up.

Nobody cares but

I'm done with this RETARDED team.

Since i'm a foreigner, no more football for me.

May be Superbowl, if i can find a channel here which shows it.

Edited by Repulsif

All the money spent on pass rushers and no results. Plus DL was destroyed by one of the worst OL

Gumbel and Deirdork continue to disparage the Bills front four (which is accurate) but continue to fail to notice that it's been the Bills front 6-7 which has been victimized.

Barnett and Scott have been put in a position to fail by poor coaching.