You all should be proud of this team..

njsue

Dont be down on this team. They played great this season. Be very proud for how far they came. Border line making the playoffs. How can you not be proud of this bills team.

It will only get much better by next season. Off season will be very interesting.

Dont be down on this team. They played great this season. Be very proud for how far they came. Border line making the playoffs. How can you not be proud of this bills team.

It will only get much better by next season. Off season will be very interesting.

189062[/snapback]

I am very proud of what McGahee, Evans, Mularkey, McGee, Bobby April, and many others have done.

I am very disappointed in Drew, Moulds, and Henry.

But, no matter how proud of the Bills we are, just out of the playoffs ISNT the goal! The goal is a SB win!

Upgrade the oline. Put some real playmakers on the field for Drew to have faith in.

Replace Mghee at corner back. Defensive depth.

Kick ryan Lindell over niagra falls. Wonder if the bills should have not released Steve Christie 0:)

Upgrade the oline. Put some real playmakers on the field for Drew to have faith in.

Replace Mghee at corner back. Defensive depth.

Kick ryan Lindell over niagra falls. Wonder if the bills should have not released Steve Christie 0:)

189093[/snapback]

who are you? Drew's mother? Lover?

This is my perspective. Drews first year on the bills. That bills team stunk period.

I am not counting the first year. The 2004 season is the third year to me.

The bills team showed me they will be a definite threat in the 4th year which is 2005. TD has done a great job so far. All that needs to be done is some tweeking here an there.

The 2005 season is going to be a great one.

This is my perspective. Drews first year on the bills. That bills team stunk period.

I am not counting the first year. The 2004 season is the third year to me.

The bills team showed me they will be a definite threat in the 4th year which is 2005. TD has done a great job so far. All that needs to be done is some tweeking here an there.

The 2005 season is going to be a great one.

189124[/snapback]

I agree. The future is bright...gotta wear my 0:)

I am very happy with this season and proud of the team for fighting through adversity.  However,  the season is over.  Its time to start looking ahead at how the team can improve for 2005.

189142[/snapback]

No thanks. Football season begins in 9 months and I don't get paid to play devils advocate to TD. I'll watch the playoffs and that's it. I will shortly be making my annual trip to Florida to watch the Braves in spring training. Pitchers and catchers report in 6 weeks.

I agree. The future is bright...gotta wear my  0:)

189128[/snapback]

Wait...

I do understand what you are saying but, you have to take the song just a wee bit more optimistically...

When the Boomtown Rats did that song... it wasn't a positive one... Global thermal nuclear war isn't pretty, I guess you'd have to wear shades?

:doh:

No thanks. Football season begins in 9 months and I don't get paid to play devils advocate to TD. I'll watch the playoffs and that's it. I will shortly be making my annual trip to Florida to watch the Braves in spring training. Pitchers and catchers report in 6 weeks.

189156[/snapback]

Time to focus on the NY Yankees. But, with an eye on what TD is doing in the off season.

I am very proud of how the Bills were able to comeback this season.

This last game just really sucks.

I do think the future is bright though. The Bills will be an outstanding team next year. Look at how many players have stepped up on this team. Look at how many rookies and 2nd year players contributed to this team this year.

There is a real reason to be excited about being a Bills fan again.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Next year will be exciting! A team with Moxa! It's been gone for too long. Thank you MM for bringing life back to the Buffalo Bills. Nothing better than a pissed off Defense. Drew needs more confidence or something though.

What are the chances that Gray stays on?

Boy you nailed that one on the head.    How did you ever figure out our true motivation??

0:)

189157[/snapback]

I am not trying to figure out your true motivation. I just throw it out there because people would rather see this team fail even more miserably for some stupid ideals... Ideals I can't begin to figure out.

The Bills will have to do what is right for the Bills. The staff will figure that out. The fans aren't the ones to be making the choices. Didn't Levy say: "If you start doing what the fans want, you will find yourself sitting with them."

There needs to be untity.

I am not trying to figure out your true motivation.  I just throw it out there because people would rather see this team fail even more miserably for some stupid ideals... Ideals I can't begin to figure out.

The Bills will have to do what is right for the Bills.  The staff will figure that out.  The fans aren't the ones to be making the choices.  Didn't Levy say: "If you start doing what the fans want, you will find yourself sitting with them."

There needs to be untity.

189184[/snapback]

You got that right sir. This year the bills came close. Next year they will be a playoff clincher.