Bloody Mary Recipe

PaattMaann

Neat Whiskey=Mans drink. Bloody Mary=Ladies drink.

both are manly drinks, theres no fruit in it (ok ok technically tomato is a fruit ,but we all know we think of it as a veggie) - and I am going to use some lime juice and lemon juice, but its not like its a cosmo or something girly...

but I get it, I get it...you drink your Knob Hill whiskey so you think you drink a manly drink....and if you want a REAL manly drink, sip on a little Oban scotch...neat

both are manly drinks, theres no fruit in it (ok ok technically tomato is a fruit ,but we all know we think of it as a veggie) - and I am going to use some lime juice and lemon juice, but its not like its a cosmo or something girly...

but I get it, I get it...you drink your Knob Hill whiskey so you think you drink a manly drink....and if you want a REAL manly drink, sip on a little Oban scotch...neat

Guess I had to much influence from movies as a kid. I can NOT picture Clint Eastwood walking into a saloon and ordering a Bloody Mary. Or a Scotch for that matter.

Besides the hole you just dug, it has Mary right in the name. If a QB ordered it, I bet he'd wear a glove. Just saying.

Not a sriracha fan in bloody Mary's my wife is Thai so we experimented with it.

Note depending on how much you drink we have found it makes more sense to buy cans of v8 instead of the big gallon bottles.

Worcestshire is a good addition but I don't think I would be a fan of blending the veggies too much crap on the bottom of th glass as is.

lots of partial recipes in here...im assuming many are just putting in what they add to the vodka/tomato juice?

im thinking:

- Vodka (lots)

- v8 tomato juice

- hot peppers, celery stalk, wort. sauce, tobasco, horseradish all get blended/pureed together and then added to tomato juice

- garnish with gourmet green olives and pickle spears

= success?

Just stop at he vodka throw in some olive juice shake over ice and pour over two blue cheese stuffed queen olives

A much better drink