Pats Hernandez out up to 6 weeks

bobinaz

But at least it will be until after the Bills play them at home. The Pats are coming up on this for their three game stretch with a horrible O-line, meaning more shots on Tom Brady: the Baltimore Ravens at Baltimore (an extremely tough, defensive team), the Bills at home (with the D-line finally coming alive) and then against the Broncos (a Brady/Manning duel).

These are all games which I'm thinking NE could realistically lose.

This will hurt the Patriots. On the other hand, they are still the Patriots. When it comes to the Patriots and Tom Brady, I have to see a decline for awhile before I believe it.

I think we can beat them when we play them, but we are a team still figuring out what we are. Two weeks in, and I still am not sure how good we are. Maybe we are a 10 win team. Maybe five, or somewhere in between. I hope it's ten, but no way I can guess correctly yet.

The Patriots weakness this year is their offensive line. Soldner is a poor substitute for Light and it's going to get worse. I think the Ravens are going to put a beating on poor Tom.

Solder has been VG at LT. It's the right side of the line where the Pats have had issues. RG is troublesome at the moment and Vollmer is still being slowly introduced back into the RT spot after missing all of camp.