We're going to win and end the doom and gloom!!

Pirate Angel

We had costly turnovers turning into points making us play from behind with an average QB and recievers against the best secondary in the league.

Our run defense was pretty stout if we stiffle the running game it will put the ball in Cassels hands

Against the Jets, because of the lead Sanchez was able to play conservative utilizing quick throws and play action nullifying our pass rush.

Mario missed 11 games last year..it will be a minute until he gets back in form (calm the F*** down)

CJ Spiller is about to become the most electryfying player in the league, when he gets to the 2nd level of the defense he can be unreal.

The Bills always play better with there backs to the wall,the media should never pick them to win...ever

Gilmore needs to make a big play and get his confidence up.

Edited by BILLriant

We had costly turnovers turning into points making us play from behind with an average QB and recievers against the best secondary in the league.

Our run defense was pretty stout if we stiffle the running game it will put the ball in Cassels hands

Against the Jets, because of the lead Sanchez was able to play conservative utilizing quick throws and play action nullifying our pass rush.

Mario missed 11 games last year..it will be a minute until he gets back in form (calm the F*** down)

CJ Spiller is about to become the most electryfying player in the league, when he gets to the 2nd level of the defense he can be unreal.

The Bills always play better with there backs to the wall,the media should never pick them to win...ever

i am also seeing all of these as legitimate points. i would just like to add that this group of men were publicly humiliated last week on national television and raked through the coals by the media. i am hoping to see some very, very angry men take this field today.

I hope you are in the company of loved ones who know how to call 911 tomorrow afternoon.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a fellow Bills fan would understand this kind of humor. And I'm sure that you want to win as much as the OP. As I have stated many times, Bills fans each have our own coping mechanisms.

When you put it that way... Oh who am I kidding! We're DOOOOOOOMED!!!