Fitz INT's this Sunday. Under/over 2.5?

#34fan

Under, and it wasn't even a consideration. If you've ever given thought to taking up work as an odds maker in Vegas, stop immediately. You'll break the house.

Set the over/under at 1.5, and you've got a quality line. I'm still taking the under however.

Final line for Fitz on Sunday: 23/36 253 yards 2 td 1 int, Bills 31 Chiefs 14

Under, and it wasn't even a consideration. If you've ever given thought to taking up work as an odds maker in Vegas, stop immediately. You'll break the house.

Set the over/under at 1.5, and you've got a quality line. I'm still taking the under however.

Final line for Fitz on Sunday: 23/36 253 yards 2 td 1 int, Bills 31 Chiefs 14

I hear ya loud and clear, but this is Pickspatrick we're talking about. A 1.5 U/O on his INT's could be cashed by halftime. I'm sticking with my prediction of over 2.5 int's. Chiefs 27 Bills 23.

Edited by #34fan

I added the .5 hook to make it interesting.

FYI, I like that over ALL DAY. I Keep in mind that each pick brings us closer to drafting our franchise QB!

Gooooo BILLS!

I am gonna say under by a half a interception. I am to the point where I expect Fitz to have terrible moment, and quite a few of them, just hoping the defense can pull one out because most of the hope for Fitz is long gone, the little bit that was there anyway.