I'm sick of living in the past.

Tipster19

I finally was able to bring myself around to finally read something about the Bills after that embarrassing ass kicking that we took against the Jets. I pulled up the Bills' mobile and lo and behold there was a news blurp about local film makers Phil Gangi and Pete Tasca making a new documentary "Almost a Dynasty". Apparently it reflects on the Bills in the 1990's and while I would feel a great sense of pride in years past I now find myself filled with disgust and contempt for the **** production that we just displayed as a team. I saw it in preseason and now I see it in our first game and that is the lack of intensity and urgency. When a team or a player punches us in the mouth then I want to see our players punch back, not just stand around like a bunch of pussies. Sorry but that's how I feel about our players right now, it's embarrassing. I want some tough guys like the Steelers where they don't take no **** from anybody. Is that too much to ask??!

I don't want to hear Mario crying while he makes millions as I'm losing my house. I don't want to hear how Fitz is the answer as I watch him throw that fu@%ing ugly pick 6. I don't want to enter every year with such optimism and then watch our team just flounder the season away (although I will say that last year was quite refreshing in how we started the season. I don't to see us develope Pro Bowl LTs and then watch them just leave via trade/FA as we have nothing but turnstiles at the position. I'm sick and tired of forever being loyal and constantly worrying about the welfare of our team/players. I'm tired of watching just about every other team making the post season throughout the years while we stay at home. I'm fed up with having this "pride" about our "Dynasty" while we scrabble for excuses year after year.

I have one simple question. When is it our time??!!! I don't want to hear about the past anymore, it's sickening and I have had my fill. The worse kind of conversation is glory stories. Forget the past and let's start living in the present. I want more than just hope, potential and promises. I want results. I'm not asking for too much, I just want what is fair or balanced as a NFL fan. Give me results and nothing else. It's time. I don't to hear, see or read anything other than good, positive results. Call me an @$$ho!e, fair weather or whatever you want but don't leave out that I'm a fed up fan.

Whew, that feels better! It's time folks, no more excuses.

Good luck with the house thing. Banks suck more than the Bills. Worry about life, the Bills are for entertainment. Don't enjoy it, realize there is more to life and go have some fun. And believe me I understand, I am throughly addicted, but I did take a year off one time from the team (2005) lol.

I finally was able to bring myself around to finally read something about the Bills after that embarrassing ass kicking that we took against the Jets. I pulled up the Bills' mobile and lo and behold there was a news blurp about local film makers Phil Gangi and Pete Tasca making a new documentary "Almost a Dynasty". Apparently it reflects on the Bills in the 1990's and while I would feel a great sense of pride in years past I now find myself filled with disgust and contempt for the **** production that we just displayed as a team. I saw it in preseason and now I see it in our first game and that is the lack of intensity and urgency. When a team or a player punches us in the mouth then I want to see our players punch back, not just stand around like a bunch of pussies. Sorry but that's how I feel about our players right now, it's embarrassing. I want some tough guys like the Steelers where they don't take no **** from anybody. Is that too much to ask??!

I don't want to hear Mario crying while he makes millions as I'm losing my house. I don't want to hear how Fitz is the answer as I watch him throw that fu@%ing ugly pick 6. I don't want to enter every year with such optimism and then watch our team just flounder the season away (although I will say that last year was quite refreshing in how we started the season. I don't to see us develope Pro Bowl LTs and then watch them just leave via trade/FA as we have nothing but turnstiles at the position. I'm sick and tired of forever being loyal and constantly worrying about the welfare of our team/players. I'm tired of watching just about every other team making the post season throughout the years while we stay at home. I'm fed up with having this "pride" about our "Dynasty" while we scrabble for excuses year after year.

I have one simple question. When is it our time??!!! I don't want to hear about the past anymore, it's sickening and I have had my fill. The worse kind of conversation is glory stories. Forget the past and let's start living in the present. I want more than just hope, potential and promises. I want results. I'm not asking for too much, I just want what is fair or balanced as a NFL fan. Give me results and nothing else. It's time. I don't to hear, see or read anything other than good, positive results. Call me an @$$ho!e, fair weather or whatever you want but don't leave out that I'm a fed up fan.

Sunday was such a smack on the jaw because the team just wasn't game ready. The coaching has a lot to prove now. The shock of getting outplayed in every part of the game, to me was very unexpected. I picked this game as a win, foolishly even to win big. Funny, there doesn't even seem to be anything coming out of OBD about that blow out. Where is the intensity there? Too bad Lil Donte's gone.

We still cannot even compete in the AFCE. Much less the AFC. Come on Gailey make me eat my words.

I hear ya man! It is like having a loser kid, you know you love them and stand by them no matter what , but they drive you nuts because they should be so much better, yet every year they just let you down.

When is the film coming out by the way?

I knew Phil Gangi back at Canisius HS in the 80s...we used to get baked!Didnt know he was a film guy...

You want to live in the present? You can't handle the present!

The 'present' is 0-1 with us looking like like the bastard child of Paul Reubens and Bjork.

F*ck the present! I'm staying in 1991 until further notice.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

I hear you but I can't wait till we are 15-1 and on our way to the superbowl

Best ever use of the word "p*ssies"...

I feel ya dog.

I wish the local area bred all the players FO managers and coaches we needed......there's no heart like that of a Buffalonian.

Unfortunately, we have to draft and acquire west coast fairy QB's that have no ties...and don't care...then fill them in with scrap heap QB's. Our FA's sign for dough and/or a lifeline, not to win here. Our star rookies whine about staying inside playing fukng PS3 because they can't be poppin bottles with models. We have Southern Good Ol Boys for management that only want to draft kids out of the south. Our owner prefers to live in Detroit. Our executive management seems to be there only for the skim.

I think you ball that all up, a pinch of 3/4 - 4/3, some terrible draft day decisions, and a lack of locker room leadership....

and you get a team that opens the season like a bunch of heartless fukng p@ssies. Nobody on the field FEELS what the long suffering fan feels....not sure they give a sh-t either.

How do you define "our time"? Is it having a winning record? Is it creeping into the playoff's as a wild card? Is it winning it all? If you've followed the team as long as I have you know that our time may never come. The Bills have been in the playoff's 17 times out of 51 seasons. There have been at least three other occassions when the team had six or more seasons of playoff droughts. The overall record is 364-417-8......my point is enjoy the ride, know it's going to be frustrating and know that it's not likely to change until there is a change of ownership. And at that point we as fans have to hope that the NFL doesn't let the team move.

I used to be in a really crappy mood on Monday's after a Bills loss. Now, not so much. Maybe it's age, maybe it's just realizing that the Bills are who they are and like someone else said, like a bad kid, they're mine and I still love them, warts and all - but I believe me it still sucks to watch them play like they did last week. Who knows, maybe they'll start out 1-4 this year and then win 10 out of their last 11 - that'd be a neat change.

How do you define "our time"? Is it having a winning record? Is it creeping into the playoff's as a wild card? Is it winning it all? If you've followed the team as long as I have you know that our time may never come. The Bills have been in the playoff's 17 times out of 51 seasons. There have been at least three other occassions when the team had six or more seasons of playoff droughts. The overall record is 364-417-8......my point is enjoy the ride, know it's going to be frustrating and know that it's not likely to change until there is a change of ownership. And at that point we as fans have to hope that the NFL doesn't let the team move.

I used to be in a really crappy mood on Monday's after a Bills loss. Now, not so much. Maybe it's age, maybe it's just realizing that the Bills are who they are and like someone else said, like a bad kid, they're mine and I still love them, warts and all - but I believe me it still sucks to watch them play like they did last week. Who knows, maybe they'll start out 1-4 this year and then win 10 out of their last 11 - that'd be a neat change.

Wow. When you put it in perspective. WE DO SUCK.

Doh!!!

I should have been a broncos fan. Why couldnt an 8 yr old have some damn loyalty????????