What was most responsbile for our loss?

Which of the following was the worst?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following was the worst?

• The Ryan Lindell miss
    • The fumble returned for the TD
    • The nine minute Pittsburgh drive
    • The Nate Clements fumble
    • Drew's interception
    • Other

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The WR's for not doing there job today. The offensive line CAUSE THEY REALLY STINK. They will continue to stink unless TD beefs it up.

In addition, Ryan Lindell stinks. Thats why Holmgren kicked his ass out of seattle.

The WR's for not doing there job today. The offensive line CAUSE THEY REALLY STINK. They will continue to stink unless TD beefs it up.

In addition, Ryan Lindell stinks. Thats why Holmgren kicked his ass out of seattle.

188842[/snapback]

Yes, Sue...Moulds, Evans...they suck...You hit the nail on the head.

PTR

why does their have to be blame? They win as a team and today they definately lost as a team. Poor offense, defense didn't make key 3rd down stops, missed FG and fumble on special teams. It was an all around loss.

188842[/snapback]

Have you EVER, even once, placed blame on Drew Bledsoe? (seriously -- I'm not trying to be mean, but I think I've seen you blame everyone else this season except him)

why does their have to be blame?  They win as a team and today they definately lost as a team.  Poor offense, defense didn't make key 3rd down stops, missed FG and fumble on special teams.  It was an all around loss.

188879[/snapback]

That is why I said other... EVERYONE had their share of mistakes.

I don't buy the "scrub" mentality. You pick up a lot of good habits behind a great 1st string!

I hope Pitt goes all the WAY!

GO PITT!

Blame list in order:

1. P*** Poor game plan, not going deep until it was too late was inexcusable, failed to take advantage of what the Steelers gave (quick slants, flanker screens), did not set up anything.

2. Rian Lindell - 28 yarders at home are automatic, lose this guy quick.

3. Drew Bledsoe, undid all he accomplished over the past 6 weeks, did not see a guy coming from where he could see him all the way and lost the handle when hit to boot, held the ball too long, did not scan the field screwed up a simple pitch back.

4. Reverted to the stupid penalty mode in the biggest game of the year.

Good things in order:

1. Willis' stiff arm.

2. TKO

3. Pat Williams-came to play

4. Vernon whatever getting jacked up

Although there are many plays that are responsible for the loss, I really think of two:

1) The missed figgie - I was yelling at the TV for them to go for it on 4th and 1.

2) The stupid "throw the ball as hard as you can to the back up RB" play by Drew. What were they thinking? 3rd and 1, a quick QB sneak or something to get the first. If you don't make it, then try on 4th. No need to get fancy.

The Bills impressed me through their character - this team has a lot of it - but they still fall short on talent, especially at the QB position. We don't need gimick plays on 3rd and 1.

Get with the program.  You are a year late with the TT bashing.  He turned it around and had a decent season in 2004.

188968[/snapback]

Decent, yes, but as a team the Bills have not done a good job with run blocking. Teague is part of that problem.