Bills had 120 plays ready lol

ALLEN1QB

One of the announcers stated that the Bills had 120 plays ready. Are you freaken kidding me! This guy can't put together 10 good plays. I am starting to think that this so called complex play book of Chans is a nightmare for the players. Looks to me like they need to go back to the basics and execute. I can't believe that I drank the cool aid BS that the Bills put out again. This team is in real trouble my friends. When we beat up on KC this week don't be fooled we suck!!!

Edited by BLEDSOE1QB

One of the announcers stated that the Bills had 120 plays ready. Are you freaken kidding me! This guy can't put together 10 good plays. I am starting to think that this so called complex play book of Chans is a nightmare for the players. Looks to me like they need to go back to the basics and execute. I can't believe that I drank the cool aid BS that the Bills put out again. This team is in real trouble my friends. When we beat up on KC this week don't be fooled we suck!!!

The thing is - even if we beat KC, I don't think I will feel any better. Well, maybe a little. Unless I see an absolutely dominating performance by the DLINE, I'll just chalk it up as being .500 against (what I thought) were 2 teams beneath us.

It seems to me they should beat KC. But I also thought they would would look more interested against the Jets.

Right after the opening kickoff they forgot them LMAO!!