If this continues does Gailey survive the year?

Gailey has a putrid overall win/loss record, went "all in" in his defence of Ryan Fitzpatrick which might have caused us not take chances in the draft on a QB. Our defence with him as headcoach has been at an all-time low.

Today, the team didn't look prepared.

At the very least he might not get a contract extension. I can't see him extending him if we have another losing record.

got news for u man, the bills might not last...

we are the only team that give carson palmers backup 60 million and then claims he will get better in year 8....

If they look this bad again next week, I'd fire Gailey, Wanny and Dehaven. The next two weeks are very winnable games. If the lose those, I see the wheels flying off the season ending with regime change. I've never been impressed with Wanny and I wished they would have hire Mangini to head the defense. Our defense looked pathetic today. I know Fitz sucked but I didn't see the defense hold the Jets at all. There was no pressure AND our secondary was constantly in the wrong coverage. That's on the coaches.

If they look this bad again next week, I'd fire Gailey, Wanny and Dehaven. The next two weeks are very winnable games. If the lose those, I see the wheels flying off the season ending with regime change. I've never been impressed with Wanny and I wished they would have hire Mangini to head the defense. Our defense looked pathetic today. I know Fitz sucked but I didn't see the defense hold the Jets at all. There was no pressure AND our secondary was constantly in the wrong coverage. That's on the coaches.

quiet now, Wannstache wants Nix to fire Gailey so he can get the HCing job.

If the team looks this unprepared the next few games then I'd agree