Dave Wannstedt 2012-2013 Thread

This threads purpose is to provide an "all in one" discussion on Dave Wannstedt and the Bills defense for the 2012-2013 football season. For example, last year we witnessed multiple threads on George Edwards created almost on a daily basis. This thread can provide one easy to access and organized discussion thread for the entire season..

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I do not see the upgrade from Edwards, even with "More Talent"

A lot of Edwards problems was personnel. Wannstedt has MUCH BETTER personnel this year which should cut down on mismatches. A saftey playing one on one against a teams #1 WR SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. Some of the mismatches we saw today were inexusable. Wannstedt performance today was as bad as it gets.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

A lot of Edwards problems was personnel. Wannstedt has MUCH BETTER personnel this year which should cut down on mismatches like a saftey playing one on one against a WR. Some of the mismatches we saw today were inexusable. Wannstedt performance today was as bad as it gets.

Wasn't the yarn that Wannstedt had zero input into last year's defense?

I think Gailey hinted at that last year. So I think that is correct.

So you're saying you believe Wannstedt stood idly by all last year and gave no input but was elevated to coordinator as soon as the season ended because ... well, just because. Right?

Edit: Perhaps I'm not seeing it because in my business, we promote people based on factors other than how good they look standing next to the water cooler.

So you're saying you believe Wannstedt stood idly by all last year and gave no input but was elevated to coordinator as soon as the season ended because ... well, just because. Right?

Edit: Perhaps I'm not seeing it because in my business, we promote people based on factors other than how good they look standing next to the water cooler.

Gailey said flat out it was George Edwards scheme, Wansteedt being involved with the LB's. Whether you believe him or not, I don't really care. Wannstedt was promoted simply because of his past experience. Usually the reason why people get jobs or even promotions.

Gailey said flat out it was George Edwards scheme, Wansteedt being involved with the LB's. Whether you believe him or not, I don't really care. Wannstedt was promoted simply because of his past experience. Usually the reason why people get jobs or even promotions.

Actually, if everyone only promoted people that had already held the position in the past everyone would be unemployed.

This threads purpose is to provide an "all in one" discussion on Dave Wannstedt and the Bills defense for the 2012-2013 football season. For example, last year we witnessed multiple threads on George Edwards created almost on a daily basis. This thread can provide one easy to access and organized discussion thread for the entire season..

time to hire Vic Fangio from San Fran for HC