Younger Generation

bills1960

There is a serious concern with this organization that isn't often addressed.

I'm 18. I've seen nothing but sheer futility. I happen to be a die hard as many of you are. But I'm sure a lot of my peers aren't like me. This franchise is going to have no foundation for a fan base in twenty years if things stay the way they are. Selling tickets now certainly an issue. But two decades from now?

There is a serious concern with this organization that isn't often addressed.

I'm 18. I've seen nothing but sheer futility. I happen to be a die hard as many of you are. But I'm sure a lot of my peers aren't like me. This franchise is going to have no foundation for a fan base in twenty years if things stay the way they are. Selling tickets now certainly an issue. But two decades from now?

This franchise has sucked for 70% of its existence. This is nothing new.

Good luck. I grew up in an era where ya had to listen on the radio because the Bills NEVER sold out. It wasnt until i was junior in high school that they competed for a Super Bowl. 2/3rds of my life of 39 years have been spent rooting for cellar dweller. Get out while the getting is good.

I came into adulthood in the Super Bowl years and have been a fan all my life. My 14 yo son? The only way I can even get him in the ROOM while I'm watching a Bills game is to open a bag of potato chip.

Edited by theesir