Brendon Ayanbadejo & Chris Kluwe are among my new favorites

The Poojer

This echos what I was thinking as I read that "letter"

Intelligence 1 of 809 replies @Chris Kluwe 4 hours ago

@Chris Kluwe: What a sad and immature way to express your thoughts. The tragedy is that you seem somewhat witty; perhaps in the future you could use intelligent and socially acceptable language so that whatever views about which you're ranting might be read and discussed. As it is, you've made your argument moot because no one in any position of influence would ever stoop to read very much of your foulness. For someone accusing others of utilizing vitriole, you are hypocritical at best; at worst you have zero credibility. Perhaps you might grow up and rethink your language and the way you present your argument before you do any more thinking about policy. I realize you've spent your life being hit in the head, and haven't needed to much thinking beyond, "kick the ball!" However, you should at least learn to speak in the way of fully grown adult human beings before you enter a debate. This offensive, knee-jerk letter did nothing to help your cause.

So the responder is calling him out on his less than adult-like, professional response, but procedes to mock his profession...talk about losing credibility..

I personally love his response

This echos what I was thinking as I read that "letter"

So the responder is calling him out on his less than adult-like, professional response, but procedes to mock his profession...talk about losing credibility..

I personally love his response

I love his response too.

But it was childish and unprofessional. Which Burns pretty much deserved, actually.