Well something that actually makes sense at the DNC

Gary M

I was at the DNC and RNC. I was thorougly unimpressed with all the candidates, politicians and delegates,,,, until,,,,

I saw this guy in action.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

VERMIN SUPREME FOR PRESIDENT

That man again! Humph! He doesn't say anything about his past - for good reason. He was kicked out of the Seventh Circle of Secret Initiates. In fact he never was in the inner sanctum. We gave him the boot during his application hearing when he failed to prove he could produce enough Zombie power to light a 60 watt bulb. The fraud.

I see he still has the boot though, and he's put it to good use. On a positive note, I heard he's applied for a job in the BO White House. He'd be a good hire there.

That man again! Humph! He doesn't say anything about his past - for good reason. He was kicked out of the Seventh Circle of Secret Initiates. In fact he never was in the inner sanctum. We gave him the boot during his application hearing when he failed to prove he could produce enough Zombie power to light a 60 watt bulb. The fraud.

I see he still has the boot though, and he's put it to good use. On a positive note, I heard he's applied for a job in the BO White House. He'd be a good hire there.

He's promising a pony to every american if he is elected President. A PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this is change I can believe in!!