Bye Drew, Lindell, Moulds in the slot!

JP-era

1) Plays like garbage against big teams. Ummm the playoffs and SB is all good teams, thanx.

2) Drew played just good enough against teams worse than us to give us a late run and keep our future QB from getting playing time.

3) Tried to fool us into thinking he could get us somewhere and win.

4) Couldnt manage to beat the 3rd stringers for Pitt at home with the playoffs on the line? are you fugging kidding me?

Moulds cant manage to catch the ball anymore and is even further away from being our #1 WR! I say he take a BIG pay cut or gets cut and becomes either the #2 or the #3 slot receiver!

Lindell cant hit a chip shot like that when it meant so much? BYE! Sign Vinateri or draft Mike Nugent!

The #1 way that Drew helped us today was by stinking up the joint and cementing in our GM's minds that he aint the guy to take us to the dance! 6 mil next year for a guy with a loqer passers rating coming into this game than Aaron Brooks, Kerry Collins, and Jake Plummer? Nice try..see ya Drew thanks for screwing us for another set of 4 years!!!

I say cut Drew, force Moulds to take a pay cut, cut Lindell.

Sign Plaxico Burress who is a better #2 than Moulds at this point

Start JP

Let jennings walk and sign either Tra Thomas, Walter Jones, or Orlando Pace

Sign Bubba Fransk or Anthoy Becht

Draft

CJ Brooks

David Baas (traded pick in 2nd for Henry)

Chauncey Stovall

Mike Nugent

JJ Arrington

Diamond Ferry

BTW, Greybeard and others can fess up that "I was wrong" any time. This IS NOT a moment where Im pulling an I told you so. I am pissed and heartbroken and dont give 2 fuggs if I was right or wrong. I only want us Bills fans to get FIRMLY behind our future which right about now isnt even CLOSE to being Bleed-slow!

BTW, Greybeard and others can fess up that "I was wrong" any time. This IS NOT a moment where Im pulling an I told you so. I am pissed and heartbroken and dont give 2 fuggs if I was right or wrong. I only want us Bills fans to get FIRMLY behind our future which right about now isnt even CLOSE to being Bleed-slow!

188598[/snapback]

Lol...so tell me you are wrong.

But, I really don't care. No, really, I don't care. No, really. I'm not joking. No really.

LAMP ADDICT.

Right this isnt BASEBALL. Football has something called a salary cap. And if JP fails next year are you pulling for someone else to go in?? Jesus Christ!! I cant wait to see JP also but dont be calling him a savor already and saying he could of gotten us there or will for sure get us there because we dont know if he has it yet.

Lindell cant hit a chip shot like that when it meant so much?

188598[/snapback]

Hell yeah! I believe Lindell's miss was one of the major turning points of the game. Was it the only clutch kick he was asked to make all year?

This was one game where you needed Drew to show up and win it. "D" gets a TD, and Willis does the first TD all by himself. Drew does nothing until Pitt goes prevent. Bledsoe won't get it done next year, and with basically a rookie in JP, we will struggle next year to again make playoffs. That's a shame with almost the whole roster returning

Start JP

Draft

CJ Brooks

Chauncey Stovall

Mike Nugent

JJ Arrington

Diamond Ferry

188598[/snapback]

I agree with most of this. Moulds is worth something, but not anywhere near what we are scheduled to pay him. I don't think we'd have enough salary cap space for both Burress and Moulds though. It's possible we could get by with Sam Aiken as our possession receiver. Today, Aiken had 4 catches for 52 yards, compared to Moulds' four catches, 37 yards, and two drops. It's time that draft picks like Aiken started playing more of a role in this team's success.

Cutting Bledsoe would save us $2 million in salary cap space for next season, and put us in great shape for 2006. It would allow us to see what we have or don't have in Losman.

I'd like us to re-sign Jennings to maintain consistency on our offensive line. He'd have to agree to a reasonable price, though. It's good to hang onto young offensive linemen like Jennings when you're going with a first-year QB.

1) Plays like garbage against big teams. Ummm the playoffs and SB is all good teams, thanx.

2) Drew played just good enough against teams worse than us to give us a late run and keep our future QB from getting playing time.

4) Couldnt manage to beat the 3rd stringers for Pitt at home with the playoffs on the line? are you fugging kidding me?

Moulds cant manage to catch the ball anymore and is even further away from being our #1 WR! I say he take a BIG pay cut or gets cut and becomes either the #2 or the #3 slot receiver!

Lindell cant hit a chip shot like that when it meant so much? BYE! Sign Vinateri or draft Mike Nugent!

The #1 way that Drew helped us today was by stinking up the joint and cementing in our GM's minds that he aint the guy to take us to the dance! 6 mil next year for a guy with a loqer passers rating coming into this game than Aaron Brooks, Kerry Collins, and Jake Plummer? Nice try..see ya Drew thanks for screwing us for another set of 4 years!!!

Start JP

Draft

CJ Brooks

Chauncey Stovall

Mike Nugent

JJ Arrington

Diamond Ferry

188598[/snapback]

Wow. Please make sure you send a copy of this over to One Bills Drive as quick as you can.....BRILLIANT.....by the way you might want to wipe your chin, looks like you have some JP juice you missed.

Start JP

Draft

CJ Brooks

Chauncey Stovall

Mike Nugent

JJ Arrington

Diamond Ferry

188598[/snapback]

I thought Drew had to throw 3 interceptions to stick up the place. Guess Not? You think Drew is totally responsible for this loss? Winning teams make plays, losing teams don't. In the first half the entire offense didn't make plays. The play Moulds hurt himself on, if he caught that ball was a first down and the momentum wouldhave kept going. But I guess Drew has to be good enough to overcome that.

What killed this team on offense this year is key drops and penalties at the wrong time. You want to blame Drew soley for the NE loss and the Raven loss and I will accept that. Other than that he played good enough to win. In fact, he gave you the exact kind of performance MM was trying to deliver. Unfortunately, there really is no power running game. Its McGahee or nothing, and half the time he has to work like hell just to get a couple of yards.

Let me help you out a little here. I can get your entire gameplan for next year all sorted out. If JP plays and sucks, you can blame that on Drew for playing this entire year. So now its down to JP is good and its because it's JP or he terrible and it's Drews fault.

Perfect JPera logic.

My only knock against DB is he's not worth 8Mil. But then I don't think anyone is.

I agree with most of this. Moulds is worth something, but not anywhere near what we are scheduled to pay him. I don't think we'd have enough salary cap space for both Burress and Moulds though. It's possible we could get by with Sam Aiken as our possession receiver. Today, Aiken had 4 catches for 52 yards, compared to Moulds' four catches, 37 yards, and two drops. It's time that draft picks like Aiken started playing more of a role in this team's success.

Cutting Bledsoe would save us $2 million in salary cap space for next season, and put us in great shape for 2006. It would allow us to see what we have or don't have in Losman.

I'd like us to re-sign Jennings to maintain consistency on our offensive line. He'd have to agree to a reasonable price, though. It's good to hang onto young offensive linemen like Jennings when you're going with a first-year QB.

188734[/snapback]

Well put and thanks for the cap update on Drew. Id like Jennings to come back but would rather have Jones/Pace/or Thomas if he asks for the same pay as them, if you know what I mean!

I thought Drew had to throw 3 interceptions to stick up the place. Guess Not?  You think Drew is totally responsible for this loss?  Winning teams make plays, losing teams don't.  In the first half the entire offense didn't make plays.  The play Moulds hurt himself on, if he caught that ball was a first down and the momentum wouldhave kept going.  But I guess Drew has to be good enough to overcome that.

What killed this team on offense this year is key drops and penalties at the wrong time.  You want to blame Drew soley for the NE loss and the Raven loss and I will accept that.  Other than that he played good enough to win. In fact, he gave you the exact kind of performance MM was trying to deliver.  Unfortunately, there really is no power running game.  Its McGahee or nothing, and half the time he has to work like hell just to get a couple of yards.

Let me help you out a little here.  I can get your entire gameplan for next year all sorted out.  If JP plays and sucks, you can blame that on Drew for playing this entire year.  So now its down to JP is good and its because it's JP or he terrible and it's Drews fault.

Perfect JPera logic.

My only knock against DB is he's not worth 8Mil.  But then I don't  think anyone is.

188824[/snapback]

Gosh, your right, he was only 1 turnover short of what I thought! 0:)

Your right, 16/30 189 yards 0TD's, 1 int, and 1 fumble for a TD is a good game!

Good point, hes great, he can win the big games to get us to the playoffs and beyond.

responses to your posts are now a waste of time.

Give Drew TIME & playmakers. This bills team will go far into the playoffs.

YOU ALL THINK JP LOSMAN IS THE ANSWER 0:)

188906[/snapback]

Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, Willis McGahee, a decent o-line. What exactly do you expect from us to make Drew good?

He needs another Big Ben Coates. WEAPONS THAT DONT DROP BALLS. REAL PLAY MAKERS.

188924[/snapback]

Adding ONLY a decent TE makes Drew win against NE? or any other team with a good defense?

I just dont see that.

Give Drew TIME & playmakers. This bills team will go far into the playoffs.

YOU ALL THINK JP LOSMAN IS THE ANSWER 0:)

188906[/snapback]

I'm not yet sold that JP is the answer. . . however, it is a fact that Drew is not.

Give him more playmakers? Sheesh. . . ridiculous comment. DB has got to be held accountable at this point. Excuses no longer can be tolerated.

THIS OFFENSIVE LINE HAS STUNK SINCE KELLY WAS THE QB.

Any logical minded person can see this.  Or maybe you need to research it on GOOGLE. 0:)

188956[/snapback]

Wow!! Blame everyone but Drew....You are actually funny

The O-line made tremendous strides under McNally this year and our offense has plenty of weapons in McGahee, Evans, and Moulds.

No more excuses for Drew...he simply is not good enough. Period!

CYA next year.