Blue Road Pants?

Tu-Toned

I thought that I had heard that we were going to be wearing blue road pants. Can anybody confirm this?

If yes, is it just like for one game or something? I got all excited when I heard this as I would definitley

like ro see this. The white and white is a bit overwelming. I guess it beats the hell pout of those awful

Allouettes style threads they used to wear.

We saw them last year...a picture of the official blue pants sitting on the shelf in an equipment room. They do exist. Rumour has it that they will bust 'em out this year with the white jersey. Obviously no one is gonna let the cat out of the bag until it happens. I hope it does happen....maybe for the Jets opener.

Last time this was discussed I don't think anyone agreed with me, but I'm all for white/white away and blue/blue home.

I did read that blue pants would be added but don't remember if they said anything re: when and with what they'd be worn

No one agreed with you.

Last time this was discussed I don't think anyone agreed with me, but I'm all for white/white away and blue/blue home.

I did read that blue pants would be added but don't remember if they said anything re: when and with what they'd be worn

I still don't agree with you. The white on white on the road are fine and I wouldn't complain if they used blue pants on occasion. The blue on white at home look just fine. Blue on blue is a bad idea.

Hate the idea of blue on blue at home....keep the white pants with the blue jerseys. Now blue pants with the road unis? I wouldn't mind that, with this current helmet design it would be almost like the Lou Saban/Chuck Knox era. The blue pants were introduced in the '73 season (Saban's 2nd year back), the team still had the red standing Buffalo for its logo. Then they switched to all white after the '86 preseason (Kelly's first year).

Edited by GRHater69