The Next Brees?

you tell me... Russell Wilson to start 3rd PS game for 'Hawks

http://espn.go.com/n...on-start-friday

I went on record immediately after the draft, saying he will be a franchise quarterback within three years. I stand by that. This kid can flat out PLAY.

I went nuts when we passed him over for Graham. Hopefully Graham proves me wrong.

BA

Edited by Bud Adams

Yes - we have rg3, luck, tannehill, wheeden and now Wilson starting. Clearly all franchise qbs as they are starting in the preseason.

I like Wilson but its still real early, and it's for a team that's been a disaster at qb and qb evaluation.

Let's save it for the season.

Pre-draft, lunatics on this board made the proclamation that he would be had for a fourth or fifth round pick.

I thought for sure we would have used the Graham pick on him, but I'm not about to slam the FO for going with someone who--though still unproven--has shown no signs that he wasn't worth the pick.

Brees is a little too strong to compare I believe here.....I thought this was another Kirk cousins thread when I read the title.....so I would say no for now......all of these young qb's for the most part look good including Gabbert somehow this preseason.....it's about time buff drafts one of these young qb's.

Brees is a little too strong to compare I believe here.....I thought this was another Kirk cousins thread when I read the title.....so I would say no for now......all of these young qb's for the most part look good including Gabbert somehow this preseason.....it's about time buff drafts one of these young qb's.

Ponder too, he looks stronger and more poised this year.