Kyle freakin Williams

We have two pre-season games against fairly week teams where our first team lost against their first team.

I'm *hoping* that doesn't mean anything, and our defense is solid in regular season, but I can't help be a little worried.

Did you mean to say:

We had two pre-season games.

because regardless of good/bad performances, that is where it ends. There is no evidence supporting performance in pre-season games means anything.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you mean to say:

because regardless of good/bad performances, that is where it ends. There is no evidence supporting performance in pre-season games means anything.

No. Dork is just sayin he's in his 'Happy Place'. Without a specific game plan and simply evaluating a serious influx of talent, we're 0-2 this pre- season -which equates to a poorly coached, weak talented team worthy of doom forecasts.

MAN I wish we had a great mlb to pair with out dline.

I've thought the same thing since after watching our first preseason game. I was pretty convinced the Bills would go either DE or QB in the first round of next year's draft, but if there is a legitimate all-star MLB prospect...we'll see. As for K. Williams, I agree, the man is definitely top 5 in the NFL when healthy. The great thing is, I believe Dareus is even better! These two are going to be so much trouble for our opposition this year, I believe they'll actually out-shine Mario and Mark. I think the only real weakness in this 4 man front is running toward Mark Anderson and running up between Dareus and Kyle. If we can get the right kind of run support in the middle (let's hope Sheppard has more in store for us), we'll really limit what the opposition will be able to do!

I've thought the same thing since after watching our first preseason game. I was pretty convinced the Bills would go either DE or QB in the first round of next year's draft, but if there is a legitimate all-star MLB prospect...we'll see. As for K. Williams, I agree, the man is definitely top 5 in the NFL when healthy. The great thing is, I believe Dareus is even better! These two are going to be so much trouble for our opposition this year, I believe they'll actually out-shine Mario and Mark. I think the only real weakness in this 4 man front is running toward Mark Anderson and running up between Dareus and Kyle. If we can get the right kind of run support in the middle (let's hope Sheppard has more in store for us), we'll really limit what the opposition will be able to do!

Now you know why the Bills would have taken Keuchly if the Panthers hadn't. Wanny wanted him big time.

GO BILLS!!!

To my eye sure wasnt the Dlines fault. Im hardly saying we've done anything yet (I typically get bashed for providing cautionary messages, fwiw), but are you saying youd be indifferent to swapping out MWilliams, Dareus and Anderson, for Kyles starting supporting cast at the time of Stroud and Spencer Johnson?

I'm saying I love KW and the DL players we have, but I'd much rather have overall success, which we haven't shown yet. My hope is the D gels and we get going in the regular season. :)

Team > Individual

No. Dork is just sayin he's in his 'Happy Place'. Without a specific game plan and simply evaluating a serious influx of talent, we're 0-2 this pre- season -which equates to a poorly coached, weak talented team worthy of doom forecasts.

Not DOOM, but worried. Given our history, I think its fair to be worried. :lol:

I'm saying I love KW and the DL players we have, but I'd much rather have overall success, which we haven't shown yet. My hope is the D gels and we get going in the regular season. :)

Team > Individual

Not DOOM, but worried. Given our history, I think its fair to be worried. :lol:

Meh... regarding pre-season; Vanilla is Vanilla.

If the Jets O puts up numbers against us in week 1, worrying will be justified.

I'd imagine wanny has almost all the pieces he should need to turn in a top d.

Kyle, Darius, Mario Byrd and Anderson have all proven they can be one of the best in the league at their position. I think Barnett should be there and Gilmore could be there. Wilson is a solid veteran with a nose for the ball and Scott is getting high marks as a nickel backer.

The weak links are:

- MLB: Shep-if he doesn't play to the next level look for a high pick or FA MLB. Wanny will need his Urlacher.

- the other CB and nickel db- will Williams rise to the challenge. Can brooks play with the ones as well as he is doing with the twos? Will McGee or McK need to be put back outside?

- other olb- I guess it's the SAM? I have high hopes that Bradham is going to become a solid linebacker. I had the same for moats but it's quickly subsiding.