Survivor Philippines

WWVaBeach

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'll miss seeing Angie's funbags they made the right choice. She was useless. Now let's see if that team can turn things around.

They look pretty fake to me, I will not miss her at all... not as annoying as Russhole, but still annoying.

Jeff Kent is becoming my favorite player in this season. He might have the perfect temperment for this game. He's by far the best athlete of all the remaining survivors (bad knee and all) but because he's over 25, he can do just enough in the team portions to help them win without standing out as a huge physical threat (that will change once people realize who he is). He also has dealt with enough huge egos in his day to know how to handle the social element. Plus, the grind of baseball's long season has to help with the day to day grind of a competition like this one.

I hope he wins.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see how Denise is a sex therapist in real life, don't you have to be at least semi-good looking to make that work? :sick:

Too bad Dawson didn't narc out Jeff Kent out as she walked off, that would've been the move to make.

I don't see how Denise is a sex therapist in real life, don't you have to be at least semi-good looking to make that work? :sick:

Too bad Dawson didn't narc out Jeff Kent out as she walked off, that would've been the move to make.

That's because #1 on her agenda was to make a move on Jeff. Lol. Has anyone ever hugged him on the way out?

When she paused before she walked off I thought that was what she was going to do. Who knew she was gonna attack JP like an anaconda.

• 3 weeks later...

With a number of distractions (not least of which is my mum in the hospital with "the C word") I missed several episodes up until this week and I'm now quite lost WRT alliances and such.

Wow. RC got pretty hot once the rolls came off. :wub:

Penner was the set target last night... until he won immunity. Then Mr. HurtsHimself. Then Jeff. Then Malcom. Then Pete. And then... the weirdest tribal I've ever seen with two people revealing they have idols, and one who bluffed that he was going to use it that night. Jeff got voted out, which sent Malcom's eyes darting and had an 'Oh stevestojan' look, so I gather Jeff was in his alliance and someone turned? The preview shows that FactsofLife will be switching alliances --- which gives her ~ an 86% chance if being voted out next week.

Abi.... besides being loud, stupid, and easily fooled, does she even know how to play this game? Nice peach, tho.

That tribal was great. Penner was loving it. I tell you what, I've become a huge fan of Denise. That little lady is a POWERHOUSE. She has outperformed most of the guys in the physical challenges, and she's very sharp on top of that. She's playing a very smart game even though she really is only strong with Malcom, by sort of being agreeable and letting others direct her voting. She's very positive and not drawing any undue attention to her game play. But wow, in taht swim challenge yesterday she made up pretty much all the time that Lisa had lost, and then overtook Skupin! That solidified the win for them cause Penner is a puzzle master, as was evidenced twice yesterday.

So far this season is a big thumbs up over last year...I like how much back and forth there is to this season, and I still go back to my main point about the three tribes...that was very smart. There are no unbreakable bonds among the mbrs of any one tribe...loyalties are shifting every HOUR and it's been some very entertaining tv. They need to keep it mixed up like this every year, IMO.

That tribal was great. Penner was loving it. I tell you what, I've become a huge fan of Denise. That little lady is a POWERHOUSE. She has outperformed most of the guys in the physical challenges, and she's very sharp on top of that. She's playing a very smart game even though she really is only strong with Malcom, by sort of being agreeable and letting others direct her voting. She's very positive and not drawing any undue attention to her game play. But wow, in taht swim challenge yesterday she made up pretty much all the time that Lisa had lost, and then overtook Skupin! That solidified the win for them cause Penner is a puzzle master, as was evidenced twice yesterday.

So far this season is a big thumbs up over last year...I like how much back and forth there is to this season, and I still go back to my main point about the three tribes...that was very smart. There are no unbreakable bonds among the mbrs of any one tribe...loyalties are shifting every HOUR and it's been some very entertaining tv. They need to keep it mixed up like this every year, IMO.

I loved the scrambling before the tribal, but did not care for the tribal at all... probably cause Lisa is my fav & I thought she looked particularly bad there. Denise is my 2nd fav, she is definitely in it to win it. Glad that alpha-douche millionaire is gone.

I'd say this season is better too, mostly because there is not one brilliant, dominating player like Kim who is obviously going to win.. it's wide open right now. Then again, I like any season without R.I. :D

Edited by Rico

I loved the scrambling before the tribal, but did not care for the tribal at all... probably cause Lisa is my fav & I thought she looked particularly bad there. Denise is my 2nd fav, she is definitely in it to win it. Glad that alpha-douche millionaire is gone.

I'd say this season is better too, mostly because there is not one brilliant, dominating player like Kim who is obviously going to win.. it's wide open right now. Then again, I like any season without R.I. :D

Kent was a dumbass...he played a terrible game. He had Penner right there willing to form a 4-person alliance that would have been strong as hell. And I know you don't like Penner, but Penner is a smart, gutsy player. It never ceases to amaze how these idiots don't understand that you have to play the game in phases...Kent was so hell bent on getting rid of Penner that he completely failed to play a complete game. Good riddance.

Who the hell is R.I? lol

Kent was a dumbass...he played a terrible game. He had Penner right there willing to form a 4-person alliance that would have been strong as hell. And I know you don't like Penner, but Penner is a smart, gutsy player. It never ceases to amaze how these idiots don't understand that you have to play the game in phases...Kent was so hell bent on getting rid of Penner that he completely failed to play a complete game. Good riddance.

Who the hell is R.I? lol

Sorry I got lazy, Redemption Island.

Actually I have ended up liking Penner a lot more this season than in the past 2 he was on, he's OK, not too obnoxious at all.

I don't like Abi, Pete, & Artis though... disagree with Probst after tribal, "possibly the biggest wasted opportunity ever"? Please, those 3 aren't that strong.

Sorry I got lazy, Redemption Island.

Actually I have ended up liking Penner a lot more this season than in the past 2 he was on, he's OK, not too obnoxious at all.

I don't like Abi, Pete, & Artis though... disagree with Probst after tribal, "possibly the biggest wasted opportunity ever"? Please, those 3 aren't that strong.

Yeah, Probst was a bit much with the hyperbole during tribal...and I agree about them not being that strong. Besides, the way things are going the alliances will change before we know it anyway. I really think Penner is set-up pretty nice after that tribal...he's still got a target on his back, but it's a bit smaller....and some other people have small targets on their backs now too. Will be interesting to see how it goes down.

Oh, and yeah, RC was looking really damn good!

Yeah, Probst was a bit much with the hyperbole during tribal...and I agree about them not being that strong. Besides, the way things are going the alliances will change before we know it anyway. I really think Penner is set-up pretty nice after that tribal...he's still got a target on his back, but it's a bit smaller....and some other people have small targets on their backs now too. Will be interesting to see how it goes down.

Oh, and yeah, RC was looking really damn good!

Yes indeed, RC cleaned up very well, though I did like her better in that bikini. My girl Lisa is badly in need of some make-up,

Yes indeed, RC cleaned up very well, though I did like her better in that bikini. My girl Lisa is badly in need of some make-up,

Yep, she looks great for 49, IMO...

lisa-welchel-300.jpg

Apparently she's going through a divorce...it was final on 3/1/12 and she started taping the show on 3/10/12. Her husband must be a douche....she seems like a catch to me!

Yep, she looks great for 49, IMO...

lisa-welchel-300.jpg

Apparently she's going through a divorce...it was final on 3/1/12 and she started taping the show on 3/10/12. Her husband must be a douche....she seems like a catch to me!

She's friggin' Blair from the Facts Of Life! Hot then, still looking good now!

Probably my favorite episode of the season so far. I can't believe how much better this cast is than last year. It makes such a difference when you have INTERESTING people. I thought Penner's talk with Lisa was awesome...great moment. I wanted to see more of Artis cause he seemed like a really good dude, but I'm glad Penner stayed. I wish one of those two boring guys would have gone home instead....the guy with the blonde hair and the other younger guy. But this season has played out EXACTLY as I'd hoped, with the tribal bonds being way looser than in the past. They need to keep shifting and shuffling like they did this season.

Really interesting episode, really fun season so far.