Survivor Philippines

WWVaBeach

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can they not recognize Jeff Kent when he's still rocking that awesome 'stache? And did you see the juggs on the mormon chick? Wow. Fake, but wow.

Nothing fake about Blair's rack from Facts of Life, they are huge! :thumbsup:

Nothing fake about Blair's rack from Facts of Life, they are huge! :thumbsup:

LOL

How can they not recognize Jeff Kent when he's still rocking that awesome 'stache? And did you see the juggs on the mormon chick? Wow. Fake, but wow.

:lol:

I already can't wait for this show...I love survivor threads on TBD :thumbsup:

I never saw Survivor Aussie....what's your guys take on Skupin?

Oh, this is the guy who fell into the fire?? I saw clips of that....his skin was shedding off when they put him in the water afterwards...pretty intense.

Edited by ajzepp

I never saw Survivor Aussie....what's your guys take on Skupin?

Oh, this is the guy who fell into the fire?? I saw clips of that....his skin was shedding off when they put him in the water afterwards...pretty intense.

Skupin was quite the character. I dont know how long he would have made it, but his evacuation changed the game. If he stays around, His tribe goes into the merge 6-4 and mows down the other tribe or colby, tina, etc. Instead, they went in 5-5, got hosed at the 1st tribal by the old stupid tie-breaking rule, and his tribe eventually lost.

Skupin was quite the character. I dont know how long he would have made it, but his evacuation changed the game. If he stays around, His tribe goes into the merge 6-4 and mows down the other tribe or colby, tina, etc. Instead, they went in 5-5, got hosed at the 1st tribal by the old stupid tie-breaking rule, and his tribe eventually lost.

Yeah, he was alright, he should be good for some laughs. That was a weak season if you ask me, at least as far as the end players go. I liked Jeri and pre-Robfather Amber.

So that season had Amber, Colby, and Jerri? Surprised I missed that one....must have an early season.

Yeah it was the 2nd one... had a skinny-as-hell Elizabeth Hasselbeck too, she made it pretty far in the game.

Ah okay, I saw a couple reruns of earlier seasons but didn't start really watching until Survivor China in 2007.

Hoping this season is better than the last one!

Less than 3 weeks to wait! :thumbsup:

Man, I love this time of year....really looking forward to survivor, but also college football starts THIS week, and then the NFL kicks off the following week...so stoked!!