Wealth Redistribution

3rdnlng said

Ah, you caught me with a couple of typos. Good for you,

Weren't you there to give me sh it for a typo?

bite me you FUC KING hypocritical moron !!!

No holds barred here at the PPP

You pathetic Neanderthal

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 'typo' when you do once. When you use the same completely made-up word a second time -- and in a different tense -- that's called ignorance.

You pathetic Neanderthal

Wow, we haven't had an angry liberal break out the classic "Neanderthal!" for some time now! :lol:

Edited by KD in CT

bite me you FUC KING hypocritical moron !!!

No holds barred here at the PPP

You pathetic Neanderthal

No, I don't ever recall giving someone schit for a typo. Do you have a link, or do you want me to look it up?

It's a 'typo' when you do once. When you use the same completely made-up word a second time -- and in a different tense -- that's called ignorance.

Wow, we haven't had an angry liberal break out the classic "Neanderthal!" for some time now! :lol:

Well hello there Captain Drive-by!

Listen you stupid schit, it's an f'n word. Now, why don't you link to your "quoted" material and what is your expertise in the mortgage and real estate industries? Since you made a basic error a couple of years ago trying to pretend you know something about those industries, you've avoided answering any questions. When are you ever going to act like a man, rather than a whiny little B word sashaying in and out of here wearing your proud cloak of c$%tmudgeonry? Furthermore, for someone so obviously a "catcher" you seem from the quote above inordinately obsessed with other men's asses.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bolded

Wiktionary? Really? Now you're going to try and post a definition from a site where anyone can go on and edit it? That's just sad man.

And we can tell your argument is starting to melt down due to the sudden onset of language revolving around men's asses. Sad man, just sad.

See if you can find it in a real dictionary.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

From Wordnik's website: At Wordnik, we believe, like Humpty Dumpty, that words mean what we want them to mean.

Sounds like a reliable source for a definition to me.

You must be alot of fun to be around:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bolded

It is commonly accepted and you are being very anal about this, you twerp.

While not technically proper usage, the term "bolded" has become common and accepted vernacular due to it's extensive use in the social media and web forum mediums. The easiest way to describe it is, that while not proper, it's also not incorrect.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

While not technically proper usage, the term "bolded" has become common and accepted vernacular due to in extensive use in the social media and web forum mediums. The easiest was to describe it is, that while not proper, it's also not incorrect.

Normally I don't really care about stuff like that. I think most people on the board have used bolded plenty of times. It's the fact that 3rdnstupid feels the need to point out every spelling and grammar issue he can find. So, I like to get on his **** about it when he starts using words that don't even exist in the English language.

Normally I don't really care about stuff like that. I think most people on the board have used bolded plenty of times. It's the fact that 3rdnstupid feels the need to point out every spelling and grammar issue he can find. So, I like to get on his **** about it when he starts using words that don't even exist in the English language.

Will you two get a room?

No, I don't often point out spelling and grammar errors. The reason you are pissed is that I caught you criticizing someone else while you were continuing to misspell something, over and over. When you claimed it was a typo I derided you for your dishonesty. Remember now?

No, I don't often point out spelling and grammar errors. The reason you are pissed is that I caught you criticizing someone else while you were continuing to misspell something, over and over. When you claimed it was a typo I derided you for your dishonesty. Remember now?

I don't remember that. But if it was a double letter word such as "spelling" or "little" I often have a hard time with it as I am dyslexic.

I don't remember that. But if it was a double letter word such as "spelling" or "little" I often have a hard time with it as I am dyslexic.

I remember you saying that but it wasn't anything like double "ls". Regardless, I don't have the time or desire to battle over typos or faux typos. Let it go, and I'll let it go and we can discuss actual politics rather than bs. If you think I've become mellow here you are sadly mistaken. I still own your ass, just not in a literal way. :-)

Mountain Grove, Missouri (CNN) -- Thunder clapped and rain fell just before Bionce, Sassy and the rest of Mark Argall's prize-winning dairy herd went up for auction.

Had the storm come a few weeks earlier, and if the drought had eased, it might have saved the cows -- some of which were named with a bit of poetic license ("You can spell names however you want," he said) for pop-culture divas and celebrities

The Obama administration earlier this month announced emergency drought assistance that included low-interest emergency loans; a federal buy-up of meat from livestock producers; and the opening up of some protected lands for livestock grazing.

None of those efforts are targeted at dairy farmers, however, dairy advocates say.

-----------------------

Once again it's Obama's FAULT because he didn't give enoigh Financial AID to the Dairy farmers (who I'm sure rail against him)

God Bless the Red State Republicans / Conservatives who don't want Omama to spend .... yet beg for help.

Like George W Bush?

I was using the same idiotic tactics many use here. Once again when a RC does it, its OK. When someone who doesn't agree with you that person is a angry liberal.

I had my fun. you can relax, I won't call radical conservatives a Neanderthal (too often).

Mountain Grove, Missouri (CNN) -- Thunder clapped and rain fell just before Bionce, Sassy and the rest of Mark Argall's prize-winning dairy herd went up for auction.

Had the storm come a few weeks earlier, and if the drought had eased, it might have saved the cows -- some of which were named with a bit of poetic license ("You can spell names however you want," he said) for pop-culture divas and celebrities

The Obama administration earlier this month announced emergency drought assistance that included low-interest emergency loans; a federal buy-up of meat from livestock producers; and the opening up of some protected lands for livestock grazing.

None of those efforts are targeted at dairy farmers, however, dairy advocates say.

-----------------------

Once again it's Obama's FAULT because he didn't give enoigh Financial AID to the Dairy farmers (who I'm sure rail against him)

God Bless the Red State Republicans / Conservatives who don't want Omama to spend .... yet beg for help.

I was using the same idiotic tactics many use here. Once again when a RC does it, its OK. When someone who doesn't agree with you that person is a angry liberal.

I had my fun. you can relax, I won't call radical conservatives a Neanderthal (too often).

I have one word for you. Solyndra.

tax policy is democratic. give charity on ur own time...

im not voting to support the mormon church... !@#$ off with that ****...

thats the whole point of elections. if repubs win, then deal with it, if dems win, deal with it...

In an odd sort of way, since this is coming from you, it makes sense. In no other context would it make sense though.

In an odd sort of way, since this is coming from you, it makes sense. In no other context would it make sense though.

taxes are not voluntary, thats why they are taxes. again, give charity on ur own time... i didnt vote to support the mormon church or some stupid art gallery... thats not the point of taxation...

think about it... imagine some rich !@#$ giving money to scientology instead of that revenue going to the democratic process... its a joke...

oh wait, we basically have the same thing with romney

btw, all taxes are redistribution.... thats what a tax is... christ

taxes are not voluntary, thats why they are taxes. again, give charity on ur own time... i didnt vote to support the mormon church or some stupid art gallery... thats not the point of taxation...

think about it... imagine some rich !@#$ giving money to scientology instead of that revenue going to the democratic process... its a joke...

oh wait, we basically have the same thing with romney

btw, all taxes are redistribution.... thats what a tax is... christ

What are you talking about the Mormon Church for? Scientology? Art gallery?