NEW BIRCH BIGSLEY: Top 10 Bills QBs

Great video.

I'm switching 2 and 3, Kemp did get us 2 AFL championships as well as to the AFL championship game the year of super bowl 1. Agree with Flutie at number 4. Reich comes in at number 5 - He always played well in relief of Kelly, and followed "the comeback" by defeating the top seeded Steelers in Pittsburgh a week later. I have Lamonica goes at 6 but would be 2 or 3 had he stayed a Bill. As you say, had a pretty good Raider career. My list has Bledsoe at number 7. Who's left? Shaw, Mathison, Dufek, Ferragomo, Mangini, Holcomb, Collins, Van Pelt , Johnson, the idiot that didn't study the playbook before the game because he didn't think he'd play - Pick any 3 to get Edwards and Losman off the list.

Like you say, does it really matter?

Great video.

I'm switching 2 and 3, Kemp did get us 2 AFL championships as well as to the AFL championship game the year of super bowl 1. Agree with Flutie at number 4. Reich comes in at number 5 - He always played well in relief of Kelly, and followed "the comeback" by defeating the top seeded Steelers in Pittsburgh a week later. I have Lamonica goes at 6 but would be 2 or 3 had he stayed a Bill. As you say, had a pretty good Raider career. My list has Bledsoe at number 7. Who's left? Shaw, Mathison, Dufek, Ferragomo, Mangini, Holcomb, Collins, Van Pelt , Johnson, the idiot that didn't study the playbook before the game because he didn't think he'd play - Pick any 3 to get Edwards and Losman off the list.

Like you say, does it really matter?

Yeah man. As I was compiling my list I was going to keep Edwards and Losman off the list but figured it didn't matter and it would be funnier to have them on there. Although I regret leaving out Shaw.

While it is indeed ugly that some of those guys make the top 10 list of BIlls QB's, I would imagine that the list would be similarly ugly for most teams in the league. After all, when a team has a good QB they usually try to hold on to him for a while. Look at the top 2 guys on this list for the Bills. Kelly played 11 seasons for them, and Ferguson played 12. that's almost half the team's history between 2 guys. Doesn't leave room for much else besides a couple more long-tenured quality starters, or a whole bunch of average joes who maybe had one or two good seasons.

Oh if only Flutie started the Music City Miracle game! OH WAIT! Dougie started the Miami playoff game one year earlier. Oh, you don't remember how Doug "Flumble" lost the ball at the Miami 1yd line with seconds left in the game? It's amazing how NO ONE ever brings that game up!!

And I'm no RJ fan but we were winning when he left the field. All we had to do is cover the kickoff.

PTR

1. Kelly

2. Ferguson

3. Kemp

4. Reich

5. Lamonica

6. Bledsoe

7. Flutie

8. Fitzpatrick

9. Van Pelt

10. Shaw

How about the Ten Worst as well?