AMC - Hell on Wheels

/dev/null

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the scene between Grant and Bohannon when Grant talked him in to finishing the railroad. I'm living this series.

I think that might have been my favorite scene of the season, and I laughed out loud during the Durant/Cheyenne lines.

I know I'm behind but I don't have cable and wait for the seasons on Netflix. I'm happy to hear they picked it up again. I loved season 1 and was very disappointed in season 2 (except for the last two episodes), but though S3 was the best so far. Very curious to see how Bohanon is getting out of the Fort.

Anyway...guess I'm out until next year to avoid spoilers.

• 1 month later...

Elam must have wanted off the show. damn.

Ya, I didn't see that comming, really tugged at your heart when Bohannon had to take his best friend down. Figured bringing Elam back from the bear attack it would get him back into the story line.

The shootout Bohannon's old military buddy had was crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, I didn't see that comming, really tugged at your heart when Bohannon had to take his best friend down. Figured bringing Elam back from the bear attack it would get him back into the story line.

The shootout Bohannon's old military buddy had was crazy.

Awesome episode. Now lets see what he will do with Durant in the clink.

Wager on Bohannon killing the governor and the sheriff? He seems mighty pissed. Can't wait till next week.

Sheriff no doubt. Governor, don't get your hopes up

Campbell, like Durant, is an historical figure. The historical Campbell serves as Governor of Wyoming until 1875 and dies in 1880

http://www.wyohistory.org/encyclopedia/john-campbell

• 1 month later...

One of my favorite shows, been with it since day 1. Can't wait to see this episode, I choose to watch Transformers 4 last night instead of HoW. I chose poorly...

I never watch "live" television anymore unless it's sports. The commercials are getting out of hand. Also, looks like DirecTV and AMC are having a negotiation commercial war.

This show was one of the best shows in this series to date. I think the Irishmen are going to really mess things up.