New Additions To 53 Man Roster

Obvious Additions

There's no reason for the order I'm putting the players... Just naming them is all...

1. Mario Williams

2. Stephon Gilmore

3. Cordy Glenn

4. Ron Brooks

5. Tank Carder

6. T.J. Graham

7. Mark Anderson

8. Nigel Bradham

9. Ron Brooks

10. John Potter

Not So Obvious Additions

1. Delano Howell

2. Isaiah Green

3. Prince Miller

4. Scott McKillop

These are the players I believe that will be new additions to the 53 man roster... Who they will replace I don't know but I'm happy with all of them... I was rooting for Aiken but game 1 didn't help his chances... Let's hope for a better outing in game 2...

I don't see Aiken on this team. He was singled out by Tasker on the broadcast for a half hearted blocking effort that resulted in Tashard Choice being on the receiving end of what was called the "hit of the game". If he is unwilling to block he will not be the 5th or 6th receiver on this team.

I don't know that Nigel Bradham is an "obvious addition" to the 53 man roster. At least his play on the field (from my perspective) has not been good enough to earn him a definite roster spot. Also, I think McKillop is pretty much a lock to make the team. Wanny seems to love him, and he was getting some 1st team rep's at MLB in the 1st preseason game.

It is tough to figure who will make the team out of this linebacker group. Certainly Barnett, Moats, and Sheppard are locks. Scott seems like a definite. After them we have McKillop, Carder, Morrison, Bradham, and White. I'm guessing that White and Batten are definite goners. I wouldn't be shocked if Morrison was a surprise cut after being surpassed by Moats. Also, putting Bradham on the practice squad would be risky, as I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't clear waivers.

I think Buffalo will keep 6 or 7 LB's....

Barnett, Sheppard, Moats, Scott, McKillop, and Carder (who I just love and could see starting soon)? Perhaps Morrison, Bradham, or White get added if they keep 7. What do you all think?

If they do keep Potter as an extra kicker, where does the extra position come from LBs, WRs or DL?

Maybe none of the above.....maybe they don't keep McIntyre or Brad Smith. Of the above three I would say that the extra position cut would come from the d-line. I have a feeling they will keep 7 WR's, and they certainly need all of the LB depth they can afford.

If they do keep Potter as an extra kicker, where does the extra position come from LBs, WRs or DL?

Potter's power could mean one less wideout such as Martin whose skill is ST although he looked great on punts on Thursday.

I can't imagine us not keeping Potter.

First of all, we can only keep Ron Brooks once.........listed twice.

I think that White made a couple of plays that surprised me last Thursday night. He got a deep drop on a pass to the tight end that he knocked down......we need backers that can make that play, so he is still alive. Also, he was great last year on special teams until he got hurt....we will see.

Potter's power could mean one less wideout such as Martin whose skill is ST although he looked great on punts on Thursday.

I can't imagine us not keeping Potter.

He was 3 for 3 with touchbacks. Giving your defense 80 yards to defend makes life easier. We will have to see.

McKillop should not even sniff this roster, let alone be getting 1st team reps (I know we had injuries)....he did nothing but wash himself out of plays, get dominated by linemen and miss tackles....if I wanted Keith Ellison Id have asked for him

First of all, we can only keep Ron Brooks once.........listed twice.

I think that White made a couple of plays that surprised me last Thursday night. He got a deep drop on a pass to the tight end that he knocked down......we need backers that can make that play, so he is still alive. Also, he was great last year on special teams until he got hurt....we will see.

Idk what you mean with Ron Brooks being listed twice but I'm on the same Johnny White bandwagon as you... He looks mighty fast and that one juke move he did had me going crazy laughing... He just needs to be consistent... Let's see week 2 of preseason if he shows up...

Idk what you mean with Ron Brooks being listed twice but I'm on the same Johnny White bandwagon as you... He looks mighty fast and that one juke move he did had me going crazy laughing... He just needs to be consistent... Let's see week 2 of preseason if he shows up...

You list Brooks as #4 and #9.

Was talking about Chris White the lb, but Johnny did great the other night also