Paul Ryan VP. Still want to debate the Walker Recall?

I was commenting because the villages is standard GOP presidential territory, but I agree, going into a retirement community is important on many levels, one so that he can reassure GOP base seniors and two for the optics of reaching out to seniors.

In regards to the narrative of "There goes Florida", it's a typical knee-jerk response, which is why I say conventional wisdom is retarded in this instance. As I mentioned before, Obamacare affects seniors, Romneys plan doesn't. And how hard is it to communicate "If you are age 55 or over, nothing changes and you remain on traditional Medicare" ?

Btw, have you seen the new ad that is hitting Obama

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2012/08/14/romney-turns-medicare-attack-against-obama-in-new-ad/

Its very well made. I would say so far it's the most effective ad on Romneys behalf so far this cycle.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about giant coconuts....it's being reported that not only is Ryan going to Florida on Tuesday, but he's going into the lion's den: campaigning at retirement behemoth The Villages.

May as well cue up some music for this one, folks. May I recommend what will likely be the most widely played Youtube video between now and then???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ

I showed this to my wife and she said "Oh my God he's not even a good drunk". See she wasn't horrified at the thought that our VP was filmed being drunk she was horrified at the fact that he sucks at that too. And you know what she absolutely right.

I showed this to my wife and she said "Oh my God he's not even a good drunk". See she wasn't horrified at the thought that our VP was filmed being drunk she was horrified at the fact that he sucks at that too. And you know what she absolutely right.

Huh? What are you experts on being drunk and how to be "good at it."

Okay... Jack Lemmon and Lee Remick.

:wallbash: