On DirecTV it Says Bills Redskins Game Will Be Live

Just wanted fans to have a Plan B, because we're all looking forward to seeing them and some folks make special plans to be home in time to view it, then it is a big letdown if you're anticipating viewing the game only to see the DirecTV logo. I'll be interested to see how many illegal feeds are available this year. I remember we used to get sat coordinates here on TBD then going to the local sports bar and asking them to dial into those specific coordinates :lol:

I have already planned to leave work early, have a 3 hour waiver from the wife, stocked with beverages and have my basement prrojector ready. Even if it is a miniscule possibility of the game being shown live, I am not changing that strategy. Havent seen the Bills play in over 7 months. Plan B is to get drunk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted fans to have a Plan B, because we're all looking forward to seeing them and some folks make special plans to be home in time to view it, then it is a big letdown if you're anticipating viewing the game only to see the DirecTV logo. I'll be interested to see how many illegal feeds are available this year. I remember we used to get sat coordinates here on TBD then going to the local sports bar and asking them to dial into those specific coordinates :lol:

I had no problem finding the HOF game, if that's any indication.

That's what I did.

Sometimes the bar was able to find the game, sometimes not.