New Meat -

HLP

Former lurker out in the open. It was time to come out in the open. I Left Buffalo in 1977, live in sunny San Diego and I miss my Avenue pizza & wings !!! Now GO BILLS !!!!

Former lurker out in the open.  It was time to come out in the open.  I Left Buffalo in 1977, live in sunny San Diego and I miss my Avenue pizza & wings !!!  Now GO  BILLS !!!!

13655[/snapback]

Welcome. Make sure you visit the Politics board. They are real nice there.

just to get yourself caught up with everyone else here, you may want to address the following...

what are you listening to right now?

is there a hot chick passed out on your couch?

are you a horrible human being?

what info can you provide from an inside source (lawnmower, office worker, neighbor, proctologist) close to a player/coach/exec?

how D :unsure::D MED!!! are we?

do you have any pics of lindsay lohan?

just to get yourself caught up with everyone else here, you may want to address the following...

what info can you provide from an inside source (lawnmower, office worker, neighbor, proctologist) close to a player/coach/exec?

how D :ph34r:  :ph34r: MED!!! are we?

13910[/snapback]

My answers are as follows :

1. The evening news

2. No. Only my 14 year old snoring dog

3. In my eyes, never

4. I rely on my new friends at TSW form my reliable inside information

5. Who is Lindsey Lohan. I guess I'll ask my 14 year daughter

More importantly, will the Bills win enough so I can put my Bill's head covers on my golf clubs ???

More importantly, will the Bills win enough so I can put my Bill's head covers on my golf clubs ???

13947[/snapback]

Put them on your golf clubs and if someone makes a comment, don't take their crap. Use the 4 iron!!! Only the 4 iron can truly draw blood.

The beautiful thing about being a Bills fan inSouthern California is...who's gonna bust your balls? A Chargers fan? A Raiders fan? Some dude who still makes the Rams his team?

Please...put the headcovers on and show them off proudly.

Please...put the headcovers on and show them off proudly.

Exactly...winning or losing matters not in whether or not you show your Bills pride. You're either a fan or you're not...others' opinions and snide comments be damned!!

GO BILLS!!!

Oh, yeah...welcome! :unsure:

how D  MED!!! are we?

Just to help dev complete the list, here's some more for you to answer

What is your interpretation of a garbage plate?

Why is ed a terrible human being?

Kerry Walsh or Misty May? After your 5000 word response to who has the best ass, we would like to see links to back up your argument.

Also, you'll either have to post between 11pm on a friday and 5am on a saturday, using terrible spelling and grammar, and mention how drunk you are. Fake it if you're not.

Just to help dev complete the list, here's some more for you to answer

What is your interpretation of a garbage plate?

Why is ed a terrible human being?

Kerry Walsh or Misty May?  After your 5000 word response to who has the best ass, we would like to see links to back up your argument.

Also, you'll either have to post between 11pm on a friday and 5am on a saturday, using terrible spelling and grammar, and mention how drunk you are.  Fake it if you're not.

14140[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind and "gentle" welcome !!! You are right; the Bills head covers are back on !!!!

link?

(Sorry - couldn't resist  )

Welcome

Any mention of a female, even if it is your 14 year old daugher requires a link to some partial nudity. PM the full frontals to people who request it, as the thread will be deleted... Now, back to your 14 year old daugher...

Any mention of a female, even if it is your 14 year old daugher requires a link to some partial nudity.  PM the full frontals to people who request it, as the thread will be deleted...  Now, back to your 14 year old daugher...

15280[/snapback]

You're a teacher? :blink: