[closed]How long until the Bills move??

peanuts

Yes, get mad. But when it happens, we all will be very sad. Yes, I hope I'm wrong. Our team and its owner haven't given us any reason or support that they will remain in Buffalo. As a fan base do we deserve something from Mr. Wilson.. I think yes, personally. Would I love to know that his will leaves to Jim Kelly sure I would. I think the public otherwise known as Buffaloians should demand Mr. Wilson make it clear. Force his hand..

Yes, get mad. But when it happens, we all will be very sad. Yes, I hope I'm wrong. Our team and its owner haven't given us any reason or support that they will remain in Buffalo. As a fan base do we deserve something from Mr. Wilson.. I think yes, personally. Would I love to know that his will leaves to Jim Kelly sure I would. I think the public otherwise known as Buffaloians should demand Mr. Wilson make it clear. Force his hand..

i could not agree more with you. i cannot believe that there is not one single member of the media that will challenge him, brandon, the organization to provide some insight into the team's future. all this nonsense of "respecting mr wilson" why? he has made a fortune as a result of the western new york community and to just let us sit on the sidelines and await any info makes all of us look foolish! i realize we are not NYC, chicago, but we deserve a response as to the long term future of the team, succession plan..

Edited by dwight in philly

i could not agree more with you. i cannot believe that there is not one single member of the media that will challenge him, brandon, the organization to provide some insight into the team's future. all this nonsense of "respecting mr wilson" why? he has made a fortune as a result of the western new york community and to just let us sit on the sidelines and await any info makes all of us look foolish! i realize we are not NYC, chicago, but we deserve a response as to the long term future of the team, succession plan..

I don't agree, Wilson has made it perfectly clear what the future of the team will be. He intends to own the team and keep it in Buffalo until his death. After that the team will be sold to the highest bidder. There is no committment on the part of the Wilson ownership to keep the the team in Buffalo after his death.

I do wonder if the tax laws for the wealthy are about to change if it will force his hand earlier than planned (re Cleveland). Wilson has made public statements to the effect that, "... the Fans need to appreciate the team now". Most of us understand exactly what that means.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.