Florida man kills door to door salesman

I was there when it happened. Was at a friends house and he lives a few doors down from him. We were playing football out in the street and he saw the crazy guys car pull up onto the street. As soon as he saw him, my friend said,"Run inside, now," all serious and starts running inside. So I have no choice but to follow him.

A minute later, we hear the first gun shot and I just go to the ground instinctively. Then there was the second gun shot. Didn't want to go outside and see the carnage so I didn't look out a window for a while. Their was cop sirens everywhere, though.

I was there when it happened. Was at a friends house and he lives a few doors down from him. We were playing football out in the street and he saw the crazy guys car pull up onto the street. As soon as he saw him, my friend said,"Run inside, now," all serious and starts running inside. So I have no choice but to follow him.

A minute later, we hear the first gun shot and I just go to the ground instinctively. Then there was the second gun shot. Didn't want to go outside and see the carnage so I didn't look out a window for a while. Their was cop sirens everywhere, though.

How is it that this has not happened sooner if he is so crazy? No one has trespassed until this incident?