Quick We Need King Size Bed to TC Stat

BRAWNDO

Every player can customize their room as they wish. While it's not the Bills job to play interior decorator, I'm sure they have people who act like a concierge to take care of players needs if they ask (and pay). I'm sure Mario took care of things by now.

PTR

They have to arrange for their own NFL player sized beds---through a concierge?

You would think they would supply beds and whatever else the guys need while in camp.

They do. They supply the players with three hots and a cot. If the player chooses to outfit their room differently, it's up to them to do it. I'm pretty sure other teams do the same.

1343424970[/url]' post='2514915']

They have to arrange for their own NFL player sized beds---through a concierge?

Apparently it takes the powers of Carnac to foresee that a 300 man isn't going to fit in a standard twin bed. I find it really odd that players need to call Rent-A-Center to furnish their dormroom. How much could it possibly cost to take care of these kinds of minor details for the players? I guess some people have never met anyone that works in event management.

Apparently it takes the powers of Carnac to foresee that a 300 man isn't going to fit in a standard twin bed. I find it really odd that players need to call Rent-A-Center to furnish their dormroom. How much could it possibly cost to take care of these kinds of minor details for the players? I guess some people have never met anyone that works in event management.

It is really not the weight so much as the height of a person... A twin bed is plenty wide... Actually wider than a full or Queen with two people on it. I looked it up, standard twin beds are 75 inches long... He needs 77... But anyway... Not the end of the world with two inches, sleep kitty corner... He will fit and pick up the 2 inches.