Program alert: John Murphy show

Buftex

I listened right at the moment Berman came on (from the Bills mobile app). Like others have said, it was a fantastic interview and gave great insight as to why Boomer is a Bills fan. The guy is one of us, and he's really pulling for the team.

Don't know if Murph ever visits TSW, but if so, great job! I plan on making listening to his show (at least part of it) a regular part of my evenings, especially during camp.

Jerry Jabber -- heard your question; you sounded a little flustered but that's understandable. Liked Berman's answer about the "x factor" Merriman. :thumbsup:

I listened right at the moment Berman came on (from the Bills mobile app). Like others have said, it was a fantastic interview and gave great insight as to why Boomer is a Bills fan. The guy is one of us, and he's really pulling for the team.

Don't know if Murph ever visits TSW, but if so, great job! I plan on making listening to his show (at least part of it) a regular part of my evenings, especially during camp.

Jerry Jabber -- heard your question; you sounded a little flustered but that's understandable. Liked Berman's answer about the "x factor" Merriman. :thumbsup:

I was thrown completely off guard when I was being put on the air with John & Chris (wasn't expecting that at all). I figured I would have been put on air sometime after Chris' interview was over with. It was very cool being able to talk with both John & Chris last night.

I was thrown completely off guard when I was being put on the air with John & Chris (wasn't expecting that at all). I figured I would have been put on air sometime after Chris' interview was over with. It was very cool being able to talk with both John & Chris last night.

woo who! he gave me a shout out!

I was able to ask chris a question as well live. I have it here since i was able to record it on my phone using Bills APP. I loved where he said the most important news is going to get back our injured players we missed. I then asked for the circle the wagons together, Which brought a chuckle from both of them. Enjoy, From the biggest bills fan in Chicago! Darn it wont let me attach my audio file of my call, oh well

Edited by benbillsfan