TBD Fantasy Football 2012

Awwufelloff

I am putting together a default yahoo league together for the TBD crew. This will be done on a first come first server basis. It is just for fun, no money involved. It will be a 12 team league with standard settings with a W/R/T flex spot added in. The information to join is below. I am SOOO ready for football season to start, and this adds a little bit to our excitement!!! GO BILLS!!

Link:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/226168

Pass:

gobills

League ID/Name:

Two Bills Drive! (ID# 226168)

Edited by Awwufelloff

I would love to join but the draft time doesnt suit me if its a Saturday or Friday then im fine with that

I just joined. The draft time is a little early, IMO, it might be better to do it a little closer to the start of the season.

But with no $ on the line, I'm not complaining.

AUFO, if you do change it to the 17th or 18th, I wont be able to make the draft bc I'm in a wedding that weekend. I dont mind setting a board and auto drafting, but I'd rather not.

Thanks for taking on the commissioner duties! :thumbsup:

I just joined. The draft time is a little early, IMO, it might be better to do it a little closer to the start of the season.

But with no $ on the line, I'm not complaining.

AUFO, if you do change it to the 17th or 18th, I wont be able to make the draft bc I'm in a wedding that weekend. I dont mind setting a board and auto drafting, but I'd rather not.

Thanks for taking on the commissioner duties! :thumbsup:

No Problem What is a good date for everyone? Does August 27th or August 30th work for anyone at 8pm?

Thanks everyone for joining!!!

Edited by Awwufelloff

No Problem What is a good date for everyone? Does August 27th or August 30th work for anyone at 8pm?

Thanks everyone for joining!!!

The Bills play on the 30th. Last preseason game, so not missing much if that is the date. If I get a vote, I say August 27th sounds good.

We got 10 teams for our league! Is everyone okay with 10, or should we go up to 12 to give 2 more people the opportunity to play and also have a few more sleeper picks come into play. Also what day is good for everyone for the draft. I was thinking either August 27th at 8pm or August 30th at 8pm. Let me know! Thanks!

Okay, I will add 2 more spots! Thanks.

Alright, thanks for the update!

We got 12 teams from TBD! Thanks everyone for joining the TBD Fantasy Football League! Looking forward to the Bills season this year! Cannot wait! The LIVE Online draft is set for Mon Aug 27 8:00pm EDT. If anyone needs this to be changed, please let me know!

I lost my Yahoo ID so i will make a new one and join the league if you can delete my team so i can join, i think my team name is Aussie Bills (not sure though, it will be something like that)

Done, you can rejoin with your new ID.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/twobillsdrive

Two Bills Drive! (ID# 226168)

pass: letsgobills

I am back in it thanks heaps

No Problem. To fit you in the draft is now scheduled for

Thu Aug 23 8:30pm EDT

This date is 10-12 days before the season starts so we can make trades/add players, etc...

Please let me know if that works for everyone! Thanks!

Edited by Awwufelloff

Did anyone want to chip in like $5 bucks a piece to get a Bills hoodie or something for the loser/winner of the League? I believe another member mentioned something for the loser of the league because its a Bills fan league. ^^

Just let me know what ya'll think. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in this league and have the worst team auto-pick could have possibly drafted for me. IDK who has all the RBs but if someone has good depth and wants Foster and is willing to put together some sort of deal for him where I end up better for it I'll do it.

• 3 months later...

CONGRATS TO ME!

I'D LIKE TO THANK ME, MYSELF, AND MOST OF ALL, YOURS TRULY!!

jk I know most of you gave up after seeing the unstoppable squad I assembled, so no one cares now.

GG Awwufelloff, and thanks for running the league!

Maybe next year we can play for $ so we don't have deadbeat owners.

• 4 weeks later...

CONGRATS TO ME!

I'D LIKE TO THANK ME, MYSELF, AND MOST OF ALL, YOURS TRULY!!

jk I know most of you gave up after seeing the unstoppable squad I assembled, so no one cares now.

GG Awwufelloff, and thanks for running the league!

Maybe next year we can play for $ so we don't have deadbeat owners.

Haha Congratz man! I don't know how I made it so far with Shone Greene and Beanie Wells as my starting RBS. ^_^

Yeah I would definitely be down for a money league next year for sure!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.