Nflpa shop

NoSaint

Per CBS the nflpa will now be selling jerseys directly. Every nflpa player will have merchandise in stock, and players can sell signed goods. High percentage of sales right to the players pocket

Prices and such still TBA

I guess it has to do with the Nike deal changing things? Maybe the CBA? Overall I'm surprised it's happening.

Just an FYI for those hoping for a sanborn jersey.

Why would you do that when you can buy a totally fake jersey at DH Gate? It is my right as an American to buy counterfit goods at DH Gate. The NFL is greedy.

dhgate has no jerseys for any sports. I don't know if they were sanctioned, only had reebok suppliers, or what happened, but there are no jerseys to be had.

dhgate has no jerseys for any sports. I don't know if they were sanctioned, only had reebok suppliers, or what happened, but there are no jerseys to be had.

Yeah its quite strange. If you search at the global dhgate level you come up empty. However if you contact the individual sellers directly they seem to have them for sale. I wonder if the US finally put enough pressure on China on behalf of the NFL to make them remove NFL jerseys from the public store fronts.

Update: I heard back from the one dealer I know there and this was his response ...

I still sell the jerseys.

I have lots of 2012 nike nfl jerseys.

DHgate system not show any nfl,mlb,nhl jerseys on their site now.

If the main dhgate site stops listing the knock-offs people will probably have to start getting them from other places like ebay and pay a little more.

Edited by CodeMonkey

DHGate could very well have been subpar jerseys actually made by Reebok. I had real jerseys and fake ones and the quality is almost identical with the exception of misprints or a spot or 2 with loose stitching (that might not have passed inspection), but were good enough to pass online for cheap. This way the sweat shop type of business in charge of making the jerseys doesn't lose out on money for un-inspected gear. Just a thought.

The other thought is that many of these overseas places that sell these things help support terrorism in more ways than one. If the US has cracked down it's mo suprise. I know many people that work CBP very well and this type of thing is really looked into by the government and is fought more than most people think.

Edited by mrags

Per CBS the nflpa will now be selling jerseys directly. Every nflpa player will have merchandise in stock, and players can sell signed goods. High percentage of sales right to the players pocket

Prices and such still TBA

I guess it has to do with the Nike deal changing things? Maybe the CBA? Overall I'm surprised it's happening.

Just an FYI for those hoping for a sanborn jersey.

Signed Sanborn Jersey!!! Sweet

Why would you do that when you can buy a totally fake jersey at DH Gate? It is my right as an American to buy counterfit goods at DH Gate. The NFL is greedy.

Of all posters on this site, I am surprised that YOU would turn this into a DH Gate thread. Nice. Way to go. <_<

There they are....My link

I wish they had autographed ones for all the players like they do for Sanborn.

I would be picking them up for my kids for sure!

Hmm I see now that they do have FredEx autographed ones .. hmmmmmm :)

In fact most players seem to have them available, just not super Mario.

And nothing for Gilmore yet. Probably still stocking up.

Edited by CodeMonkey