Nevada Geothermal Power

And everyone missed this because, y'know, last Thursday was a great day to announce ANOTHER government-funded solar company going belly up.

It's hard to convince people that Romney is the evil investor when you suck at it yourself.

WASHINGTON — Abound Solar, a solar panel maker that received a $400 million loan guarantee from the federal government, announced on Thursday that it would file for bankruptcy amid plummeting prices and intense competition from Chinese manufacturers in the solar equipment market. The failure of Abound, which tapped about $68 million of the loan guarantee before the Energy department cut off its credit last September, comes after the collapse last year of Solyndra, another high-tech solar panel maker that had received federal funds.

He couldn't in 2008, either. Doesn't matter.

It's all in how you spin it, anyway.

Yeah but in 2008 he had "Hope and Change," and "I'm different," and "I'm no Dubya." Now we truly know he's got nothing.

Then again, maybe his master plan all along was to tank the country even further, creating more entitled folks who would have no choice but to re-elect him?

Yeah but in 2008 he had "Hope and Change," and "I'm different," and "I'm no Dubya." Now we truly know he's got nothing.

He has "Hope and Change" and "I'm different" and "The Republicans are obstructionist." It'll sell better than you think.

He has "Hope and Change" and "I'm different" and "The Republicans are obstructionist." It'll sell better than you think.

I don't know that I ever have since I've been here because I usually ignore/abhor most of his personal attacks. But I have to agree with DC on this one, though I doubt our reasons will be the same....

I would say that PBO has this election all but wrapped up, simply because his "hope and change" has now given him 50% of the population now dependent on gov handouts. These same people will be extremely "hesitant" to give up on so much hopey changy crap that may give them more handouts. It won't matter to most of them that the country is in the ditch, heck, look to Greece and much of the rest of Europe for the same mindset.

Yes we can.... Forward!!... Hope and Change... Fair Share... Will all resonate with the dumbmasses....

Almost, (I hope some of the 50 aren't stoopid) a majority already....

Tough road for even a moderate like Romney to overcome... DC is right. This election wil be a lot closer that what we think..

PS... See Tom?? When your not an a55, you can be ok... but don't let it go to your head, cause your still the biggest idiot here, and even hold the label/trademark...

I don't know that I ever have since I've been here because I usually ignore/abhor most of his personal attacks. But I have to agree with DC on this one, though I doubt our reasons will be the same....

I would say that PBO has this election all but wrapped up, simply because his "hope and change" has now given him 50% of the population now dependent on gov handouts. These same people will be extremely "hesitant" to give up on so much hopey changy crap that may give them more handouts. It won't matter to most of them that the country is in the ditch, heck, look to Greece and much of the rest of Europe for the same mindset.

Yes we can.... Forward!!... Hope and Change... Fair Share... Will all resonate with the dumbmasses....

Almost, (I hope some of the 50 aren't stoopid) a majority already....

Tough road for even a moderate like Romney to overcome... DC is right. This election wil be a lot closer that what we think..

What's more, there's a set of people who haven't received their "Hope and Change" yet, but believe it'll come soon as long as Obama gets a second term.

PS... See Tom?? When your not an a55, you can be ok... but don't let it go to your head, cause your still the biggest idiot here, and even hold the label/trademark...

The difference is I choose to be an ass. You can't choose to not be a moron.

What's more, there's a set of people who haven't received their "Hope and Change" yet, but believe it'll come soon as long as Obama gets a second term.

The difference is I choose to be an ass. You can't choose to not be a moron.

So, are you an ass for calling him a moron or just being out of character for calling him that?