Animal Lovers Thread

It is always funny to me hwo dogs are scared of jumping until 1 day. Then they get it and you cannot keep them off anything!

So true...this little guy had a very healthy sense of depth perception when we got him, and he's been reluctant to jump down off of anything. But he's so addicted to his little monkey that he just went flying right after it lol. I ordered him his first football off amazon, so looking forward to getting it on Tuesday to see how he takes to it. I'm predicting it'll become his favorite toy :)

I remember when our dog first jumped up on the couch. Usually that was the safe zone when she was chasing us but one day she jumped up there and bounced off the back of the coach. :lol:

LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cat would kick ass at the Olympics, besting the other sprinters by >3.5 seconds in the 100

The fastest cheetah on Earth has done it again, breaking her previous world record for the 100-meter dash and setting a new best time of 5.95 seconds.

She Looks Fast!

Setting her old mark ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4v42i3IhxY

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Gotta love the retards that interpret normal behavior as an anthropomorphic display of appreciation while having absolutely no basis for that belief. :wacko:

Cut him some slack.....Humpback can be almost as tough to interpret as Farsi.

This cat would kick ass at the Olympics, besting the other sprinters by >3.5 seconds in the 100

The fastest cheetah on Earth has done it again, breaking her previous world record for the 100-meter dash and setting a new best time of 5.95 seconds.

She Looks Fast!

Setting her old mark ....

youtube.com/watch?v=J4v42i3IhxY

Wow, beautiful animal

Whatdya mean we're adopted?!?

http://i.imgur.com/xWtH4.jpg

I am fascinated by stuff like that...I saw some youtube video recently (may have even been in this thread...too lazy to look back) where a friggin squirrel was adopted by a domestic cat, and now the thing is a pet and seems to think it's one of the gang...even displying some kitty tendencies. Animals are pretty interesting little creatures.

This link in threads a number of times, perhaps still some have not seen this, entitled "Battle At Kruger" Buffaloes, vs Lions, , vs Crocodiles, showing a Buffalo win as team work prevails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Cape Buffalo are nasty. People tend to think "Oh, they're just cows."

More like a cross between a cow and an irate bulldozer.

I am fascinated by stuff like that...I saw some youtube video recently (may have even been in this thread...too lazy to look back) where a friggin squirrel was adopted by a domestic cat, and now the thing is a pet and seems to think it's one of the gang...even displying some kitty tendencies. Animals are pretty interesting little creatures.

Lion adopts antelope.

T1 Teddy....I've converted my friend's pup to headphones. I just wish he's stop asking me to play "Who Let the Dogs Out!?"

t1teddy.jpg