Buying tickets for the Bills-Jets opener in Jersey

Hey everybody.

I'm purchasing four tickets for the Jets-Bills opener Sept. 9. Can't wait! Haven't been to a Meadowlands game since I was a kid.

Any insight on areas of the stadium where a lot of Bills fans will be and where to sit to get your best bang for the buck? Do you know of any Bills-fan contingencies buying up seats anywhere? What about tailgaiting areas?

Thanks!

NYC Bills Backers are planning a trip to the game I believe, as well as a tailgate. They also mentioned something in a recent e-mail about buying a block of tickets together via the Jets. I may try to get in on that, or just Stubhub it like I did to the Giants game last year. Tickets can be had for as little as about $65 each there and despite being in the nosebleeds you can still pretty much see everything, so a pretty good deal (for NY!). Best of luck and maybe I'll catch you there!

The jets are going to provide a special link for NYCBBB members to buy tickets which are supposed to all in the same section I believe.

All you have to be is on the email list, which I am, to be a member right? The Jets are doing this? When--soon? Any NYCBBB officers with info / advice here would be greatly appreciated.

The jets are going to provide a special link for NYCBBB members to buy tickets which are supposed to all in the same section I believe.

All you have to be is on the email list, which I am, to be a member right? The Jets are doing this? When--soon? Any NYCBBB officers with info / advice here would be greatly appreciated.

Word of advice. Traffic after the game is the worst you'll ever see. Either leave early or stay in the stadium until the majority of the crowd leaves.

If you don't buy a parking permit, then they will bus you in and out. From those satellite parking lots traffic is not an issue at all......Went to Bills/NYG last year, I thought traffic control from those satellite lots was awesome...

NYG fans kinda nice and well mannered, even when an idiot like myself was screaming like a little girl when Freddy broke off an 80 yarder to start the game......I don't think the JETS fans will be as kind.

Take the train in to the game if you can, very convenient. You can get out fairly quickly.

Warning: They actually have to play recorded crowd sounds so it will appear that they are cheering on the TV.

Word of advice. Traffic after the game is the worst you'll ever see. Either leave early or stay in the stadium until the majority of the crowd leaves.

Do an end-around by going west on Rt.3 toward Clifton, NJ. The Garden State Pkwy is just a few miles away.

PTR

Not if you're heading westbound :)