Completely hypothetical.... Wonder what hotel

stevestojan

Just thinking to myself... I wonder what hotel the Steelers are staying at on Saturday night...

Because I heard they love really loud noise outside their hotels at or around 2:00-5:00am, or whatever time anyone comes pouring out of the local bars....

Cowbell.... Airhorns...

It would just be a nice way to help them ring in the new year... that's all.

12th man. It's worth a noice ordinance complaint.

I heard a lot of teams stay at the Marriot in Amherst. Although that could be BS. I got that scoop while i was out driving pies around. I think i heard the cards stayed there but the week the Rams were here it was booked so they got reservations elsewhere.

Just thinking to myself... I wonder what hotel the Steelers are staying at on Saturday night...

Because I heard they love really loud noise outside their hotels at or around 2:00-5:00am, or whatever time anyone comes pouring out of the local bars.... 

Cowbell.... Airhorns...

186365[/snapback]

I don't live newhere close to Buffalo, but that would be awesome if you could gather up a parade and annoy the he11 out of the Steelers. Just picture, (on the local news) " A big reason why The bIlls won Sunday was beacuse of their great fans. A parade of fans went to the hotel the Steelers were staying at and annoyed the crap out of them with cowbells!

GOOD LUCK

I heard a lot of teams stay at the Marriot in Amherst.  Although that could be BS.  I got that scoop while i was out driving pies around.  I think i heard the cards stayed there but the week the Rams were here it was booked so they got reservations elsewhere.

186385[/snapback]

When I fly in for the games, always stay downtown (staying at the Comfort Suites this time). I can tell you that over the last few years, most teams have stayed at either the Adams Mark or the Hyatt, (I have had the joy of staying in the same hotel with many visting teams over the last few years). I do not know where the Steelers are staying, but if I had to guess...I would say the Hyatt

last year the redskins were at the adams mark. They have an entire floor, and have a desk with 2 guys sitting at it on that floor at the elevators so you can't get off the elevators on the floor.

Of course, at 3 am when we got back drunk I walked up the stairs and had no trouble getting on the floor that way. Was considering running down the hall banging on doors but somehow at 3 am decided it was not a good idea.

Cowbell.... Airhorns...

186365[/snapback]

Hell, even an arrest for that matter! :doh:

Show your loyalty fans in Buffalo. Don't worry I'm sure every jail cell comes equipped with a t.v. so you won't have to suffer further agony. :pirate: