The New Karl Marx Mastercard Is Here!

I thought this might be fun for the board. What should be the tag line for the new Karl Marx Mastercard that was just released by a bank in Germany?

http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/06/15/155106232/the-karl-marx-mastercard-is-here-it-needs-a-tagline

tonite, i can't come up with anything better than: "what's in your wallet? seriously, i need to see your papers." from the comments section. maybe i'll do better tomorrow but i doubt it. that's damn good.

tonite, i can't come up with anything better than: "what's in your wallet? seriously, i need to see your papers." from the comments section. maybe i'll do better tomorrow but i doubt it. that's damn good.

That one is pretty good. The other one I liked from the comments section was:

"I don't always seize the means of production from the bourgeoisie, but when I do, I prefer the Marx MasterCard."

No. Isn't a contraction.

Ba-da-bump :lol:

I don't picture DCTom standing in lines... :P

I can totally picture Tom standing in line telling the cashier they're doing their job wrong and he can come up with a better way of doing their job. Then looking at the people in front of him critiquing the contents of their shopping carts, questioning why the even need product X or how product Y would have been a better choice.

I can totally picture Tom standing in line telling the cashier they're doing their job wrong and he can come up with a better way of doing their job. Then looking at the people in front of him critiquing the contents of their shopping carts, questioning why the even need product X or how product Y would have been a better choice.

I suppose you are right... I stand corrected.